1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scammed? Get Your Money Back!

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Psst, May 14, 2009.

1. Psst

Psst Recruit

Useful Advice from a reply by John Schmude

"My understanding with most credit card companies is that they normally follow the 120 day rule that you mentioned, and this is what is intially insisted upon. However, I was also under the impression that they generally will reimburse you if you have a contractual right - such a right to a refund - that is not being honored because the company that provided this right is no longer in business. I am certainly not an expert in this area, but I have been told that several individuals obtained refunds throught their credit cards long after the 120 day period expired. I suppose it also varies from one credit card company to another. My advice would be to continue to pursue this route. In particular, I would ask your credit card company (a manager of course) what their policy is for situations like this, and what recourse customers have when they purchase products or services containing certain obligations from companies that are either not reachable or out of business."

2. Psst

Psst Recruit

Former Profit Enterprises Sales Manager Michael McGuinness and telephone receptionist

Former Profit Enterprises Sales Manager Michael McGuinness and telephone receptionist Leticiia

I refer to Leticia as gate-keeper because for months on an almost daily basis she told me sales manager Michael McGuiness was not available due to being in a meeting or out of the office. Durning several months I got to speak to him once for a few seconds when he told me he would call me right back and he didn't.

As for Michael McGuiness and Profit Enterprises they seemed to be impossible to get a response from but I would not be surprised to find them lurking somewhere nearby in the woodwork from where Leticia with Diversified Trading Strategies is working. The telephone number for Diversified Trading Strategies is 760-918-5633.

I would take this as a warning.