Scammed with Axis (sent money through Gemini)

rharrison

Recruit
I had the scam experience with Axis through someone by the name of Matheus that I met on Facebook. I sent a total of $25,000 in BTC to axis through Gemini to be a diamond member. After seeing a balance go over $339,000 the Matheus had me send him 10 percent (over 34,000) of balance before he would release funds so Axis would process. Now Axis wants me to pay 20 percent tax fee (over $67,000) before they process my withdrawals. I'm in the hole nearly $60,000. I was on the verge of sending the tax fee until I came across this information tonight. Matheus claims he has been hacked on Facebook and now has his friend named Chikasi contacting me saying Matheus is asking for his remaining 10 percent.

1) Don't send any more money to strangers. Unless you like donating.

--> why didn't they just take the "fee/tax" money out of the $339k balance?????

2) please upload screenshots (or screen video) of relevant conversations. If the file is too large, use youtube/vimeo/dropbox/google drive/etc and paste shareable link here.

3) Post his website/facebook for all the scammers here. Also the btc address.

4) control your gambling/greed impulses. This will help you think with a clear head and avoid making poor business choices.

1) Don't send any more money to strangers. Unless you like donating.

--> why didn't they just take the "fee/tax" money out of the $339k balance?????

2) please upload screenshots (or screen video) of relevant conversations. If the file is too large, use youtube/vimeo/dropbox/google drive/etc and paste shareable link here.

3) Post his website/facebook for all the scammers here. Also the btc address.

4) control your gambling/greed impulses. This will help you think with a clear head and avoid making poor business choices.
-- Makes sense for them to take the money out of the balance if it was legitimate.
-- Attached is one of the screen shots of my "supposedly" balance. It is actually showing a higher balance now than this one.
-- It also shows where I deposited $25,001 in BTC.

Attachments

• balance 9.4.20.PNG
    balance 9.4.20.PNG
    38.4 KB · Views: 5
-- Makes sense for them to take the money out of the balance if it was legitimate.
-- Attached is one of the screen shots of my "supposedly" balance. It is actually showing a higher balance now than this one.
-- It also shows where I deposited $25,001 in BTC.
His BTC address in which I sent nearly $35,000

bc1qkgg5tnwxfgnlxpht3gxhxae4w9nxlu9sw9nh8a

His BTC address in which I sent nearly $35,000

bc1qkgg5tnwxfgnlxpht3gxhxae4w9nxlu9sw9nh8a
- $34,748.99 to be exact I sent to him (Matheus).

Your order to buy 3.17883795 BTC for $33,948.00 USD has been completed.Sep 23 2020 at 11:27:50 AM
Your order to buy 0.0754221 BTC for $800.99 USD has been completed.Sep 23 2020 at 1:59:43 PM

Back