1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scammer has taken my deposit

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by ssmallika, Mar 16, 2010.

1. ssmallika

ssmallika Recruit

Dear Team,

This is Malliga TN residing at Chennai, Tamilnadu, INDIA. I had deposited USD 120, as i am in critical financial crunch, i somehow borrowed some money & converted into USD & deposited in LR. I had deposited USD 20 & USD 100 in the below mentioned HYIP. The acknowledged my registration & deposit. After a day when i had to withdraw, i have noticed that it is going into pending withdrawal and my LR account is not debited. Now my debtors annoying me asking for the amount.

The below 2 HYIP are fraud & scammers. They have eaten my money.

P See - deposited USD 120
    eWorldCash - deposited USD 25

Pls help me to get my deposits back. Both the programs are very much active and HYIP view monitor shows it as paying only. I can still see the innocent people investing. Request you to block both the programs.

Its humble request to get my deposit back team, Coz i will atleast repay my debtors partially.

Awaiting your reply.

your's sincerely,

Malliga.TN
    :unhappy:

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

You violated 2 cardinal rules of investing.

1. NEVER borrow money to invest in the markets. There are NEVER guaranteed profits.

2. Never place money with a criminal organization. So far, I haven't seen a HYIP that wasn't just a Ponzi Scheme waiting to implode and take all the money with it.

Read this:

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...959-ponzi-schemes-hyips-free-money-traps.html

Keep bugging them. Let them know you'll spread the word on every investment forum, ratings site, and HYIP evaluation site letting people know that they don't pay. If they aren't ready to close down yet, there is a tiny chance that they will pay you to prevent you from spreading the truth about them.