Scammer kraemfx Trading Co Ltd

Sahar.fawzy

Recruit
I need to report a scummer broker,I made a withdrawal request and they withdrew my money, my account became 0.00 but didn't receive them at my wallet when I asked then for the transaction_id , they didn't respond for days and sent me that they won't reply me any more.

i saw some other websites reporting the same name with different URL, apparently they change their URL after being reported.

A woman on Instagram is promoting them, offers free signals for joining the broker. I suspect she is the owner.

This is the URL: kraemfx-market.com/en

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-02-07-42-17-799_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-02-07-42-17-799_com.android.chrome.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2022-06-02-07-40-44-246_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-02-07-40-44-246_com.android.chrome.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_2022-06-02-07-40-40-222_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-02-07-40-40-222_com.android.chrome.jpg
    372.4 KB · Views: 20
I need to report a scummer broker,I made a withdrawal request and they withdrew my money, my account became 0.00 but didn't receive them at my wallet when I asked then for the transaction_id , they didn't respond for days and sent me that they won't reply me any more.

i saw some other websites reporting the same name with different URL, apparently they change their URL after being reported.

A woman on Instagram is promoting them, offers free signals for joining the broker. I suspect she is the owner.

This is the URL: kraemfx-market.com/en
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20109/kraemfx-market-review and then follow the below suggestions.

Now, follow this, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back