Scammer KSFTrade

Nursultan

Private
Dear All,
I suggest do not contact with any brokers from KSFTrade, they're already cheat more than thousands of people with scam way,I'm a student 23 years old, I was them with KSFTrade about 2 month, first time was unbelievable then I try to withdraw from my deposit account KSFTrade's broker steal my 20000$ in a 20 minutes, he open and close more 16 deals with 9 lots all of these minus... I think somebody's exist against like this scam Company...

Dear All,
I suggest do not contact with any brokers from KSFTrade, they're already cheat more than thousands of people with scam way,I'm a student 23 years old, I was them with KSFTrade about 2 month, first time was unbelievable then I try to withdraw from my deposit account KSFTrade's broker steal my 20000$ in a 20 minutes, he open and close more 16 deals with 9 lots all of these minus... I think somebody's exist against like this scam Company...

20 years old Student and you invested 20000$?

HOW?

hi I have a big problem with KSF Trade.
1 they made me lose 20000 usd by suggesting that the account manager will trade on my behalf.
2 they suggested i do a contract so my capital is guaranteed and i make a good profit on monthly basis and i can withdraw profit as well as the amount i deposited at anytime.: i did the contract thing of 10,000 usd. They made profit for me and my account is at 18,000 i requested a withdraw of 5000 look what happened:
– Broker named David steal my 20000$ in a 20 minutes opening 16 dealings for steal all deposits who can open 16 dealings open close in a 20 minutes, and now neither the account manager nore the support team is answering and their phone number does not work and i dont know what to do. any suggestions especially that i live in Almaty Kazakhstan and not UK

after some days call me from KSFTrade named Michael Newman and said we are solve in a two week this problem, yes it is mistake it was system failure, but I'm waiting already month nothing happened

Attachments

• Скриншот 2015-11-22 21.32.59.png
    Скриншот 2015-11-22 21.32.59.png
    574.3 KB · Views: 0
Invite Michael Newman and anyone else you have contact info for ay KSF to come and join this discussion thread.

Back