scammer named Ernest Lee (Lee Kai Earn)

jktfxpolice

Banned for uncivilized conduct
Ernest Lee or real name Lee Kai Earn, ex MPA people under Gavin Chew and Ranson Chi is doing a new forex scam in Penang, Sabah and Serawak under the indonesian broker Jireh Trillions Berjangka.,

they are operating under the story that they had a fund manager trading for them and will do a profit sharing if the account is made profit. what is hidden from the client that it is actually ponzi scheme. the trades that was made in the account was made using a program called meta manager. if u had this program you can literally do anything to your client account including making profit or loss the account.

furthermore the broker they use jireh trillions berjangka is not actually not a forex broker. it is only a commodity broker. they are not allowed to trade forex. for further info on this you can directly ask bappebti or icdx. the regulator

www.bapppebti.go.di
www.icdx.co.id

for those of u who want to see how a meta manager works, u can send me private message. i will then reply u there.

please spread this out so your hard earned money will not go waste

thank you

Ernest Lee or real name Lee Kai Earn, ex MPA people under Gavin Chew and Ranson Chi is doing a new forex scam in Penang, Sabah and Serawak under the indonesian broker Jireh Trillions Berjangka.,

they are operating under the story that they had a fund manager trading for them and will do a profit sharing if the account is made profit. what is hidden from the client that it is actually ponzi scheme. the trades that was made in the account was made using a program called meta manager. if u had this program you can literally do anything to your client account including making profit or loss the account.

furthermore the broker they use jireh trillions berjangka is not actually not a forex broker. it is only a commodity broker. they are not allowed to trade forex. for further info on this you can directly ask bappebti or icdx. the regulator

www.bapppebti.go.di
www.icdx.co.id

for those of u who want to see how a meta manager works, u can send me private message. i will then reply u there.

please spread this out so your hard earned money will not go waste

thank you
Thanks for sharing awareness with us :)

Sorry bappebti website is bappebti.go.id

They are targetting old people in sabah and serawak which this kind of information is still very minimal. How do we stop this thing?

Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back