SCAMMERS: Be careful from this website http://mohamadlawer.com/

Samer70

Private
Be careful from this website mohamadlawer.com
Here is my story with the fake lawyer Mohamed Abdulla Mustafa - mohamadlawer.com

I had a bad experience with 2 forex companies, they made me lose a lot of money, so I searched for someone to help me to get back my money or some of them, so after searching I found that lawyer website, it promises people with bad experience like me to get back their money with the law, he also put some fake posts with fake names for two guys who claim that they got their money back with the lawyer help.
A few days ago I wrote my information, my name, my email and my phone number, in the lawyer website and waited for him to contact with me as it written in the website, so after I filled my details and click on submit, then at once I received an email to verify my email address by clicking on the link that sent to me from the lawyer website, so when I clicked on the link, it opened another website for forex company called “AMANAH FX” and it was the “Contact me” page in order to add my details also, sudenly I received phone call (from English number) from someone who identified himself the lawyer “Nasser Alabdullah”, he told me he is calling me from “Low Group Limited” because of my registered details offering to help me, and when I asked him about his location in London it was clear that he don’t know how to talk English at all, also when I asked him about “AMANAH FX” and what is the connection between his law company and “AMANAH FX”, he said that he don’t know anything about “AMANAH FX”, anyway after I told him about my bad experience, he said that they will start helping me and once I get my money back they will take 10%, he asked me only to send him my ID photo, so I asked him to send me an email from their side in order to reply to it with my ID photo attached, but I’m still waiting for his email from the last week.
I just want to know if someone heard or deal with this law group or “AMANAH FX” ??
Thank you

Be careful from this website mohamadlawer.com
Here is my story with the fake lawyer Mohamed Abdulla Mustafa - mohamadlawer.com

I had a bad experience with 2 forex companies, they made me lose a lot of money, so I searched for someone to help me to get back my money or some of them, so after searching I found that lawyer website, it promises people with bad experience like me to get back their money with the law, he also put some fake posts with fake names for two guys who claim that they got their money back with the lawyer help.
A few days ago I wrote my information, my name, my email and my phone number, in the lawyer website and waited for him to contact with me as it written in the website, so after I filled my details and click on submit, then at once I received an email to verify my email address by clicking on the link that sent to me from the lawyer website, so when I clicked on the link, it opened another website for forex company called “AMANAH FX” and it was the “Contact me” page in order to add my details also, sudenly I received phone call (from English number) from someone who identified himself the lawyer “Nasser Alabdullah”, he told me he is calling me from “Low Group Limited” because of my registered details offering to help me, and when I asked him about his location in London it was clear that he don’t know how to talk English at all, also when I asked him about “AMANAH FX” and what is the connection between his law company and “AMANAH FX”, he said that he don’t know anything about “AMANAH FX”, anyway after I told him about my bad experience, he said that they will start helping me and once I get my money back they will take 10%, he asked me only to send him my ID photo, so I asked him to send me an email from their side in order to reply to it with my ID photo attached, but I’m still waiting for his email from the last week.
I just want to know if someone heard or deal with this law group or “AMANAH FX” ??
Thank you
I hope that you didn't add any money to those redirected websites, and by redirecting the website not become the Scam. Few questions for you here.

Who were those two brokers you got scammed with?
Did you talked with the lawyer about the redirection?

Thank you for the reply .. I didn't pay anything to that fake lawyer, because after he called me, it was clear that the everything was faked only to take people details, maybe because they want to send them to another trading companies, and when I asked him about "AMANAH FX" the company that the lawyer website referred me to it automatically, he said that he don't know anything about it, and he never called me again till now.

and the 2 companies that I traded with them are : IForex - Netotrade ... I lost with them 87,400 $
can you tell me my friend what I must do to get my money back from them .... thank you so much

Thank you for the reply .. I didn't pay anything to that fake lawyer, because after he called me, it was clear that the everything was faked only to take people details, maybe because they want to send them to another trading companies, and when I asked him about "AMANAH FX" the company that the lawyer website referred me to it automatically, he said that he don't know anything about it, and he never called me again till now.

and the 2 companies that I traded with them are : IForex - Netotrade ... I lost with them 87,400 $
can you tell me my friend what I must do to get my money back from them .... thank you so much
Open a new thread regarding the scamming details with each company at scam folder and then according to your details I`ll suggest you the steps. Make sure you can mention the way of deposit along with date`s

Hi.
How did you pay them $87,400 did you pay it via credit card or wire transfer. Cos i lost with them $ 51000 too but i paid it via credit card. I'm now trying to recover my money. Contact me to my email. asaadhousawi@protonmail.com. maybe we can help each other

Back