Scammers Beware

I was robbed of my life’s fortune by my username. This was when I made it my life’s goal to expose scammers. I have compiled a list of 200,000 individuals who are directly responsible for scamming good people out of their money. It has taken me many years to do this. I know the real names and address of all these scammers along with all the alias they use(some have over 200 aliases and phones) I also have the names of many that they have scammed. The FTC, fbi, and cia have been given these files to which they have done nothing. They are complacent in these scams. Likely receiving payoffs from the scam colleges. Now you know what you are up against without help. A lawyer will gladly take your money and “help” you. Stay safe out there.

I was robbed of my life’s fortune by my username. This was when I made it my life’s goal to expose scammers. I have compiled a list of 200,000 individuals who are directly responsible for scamming good people out of their money. It has taken me many years to do this. I know the real names and address of all these scammers along with all the alias they use(some have over 200 aliases and phones) I also have the names of many that they have scammed. The FTC, fbi, and cia have been given these files to which they have done nothing. They are complacent in these scams. Likely receiving payoffs from the scam colleges. Now you know what you are up against without help. A lawyer will gladly take your money and “help” you. Stay safe out there.
Can you provide a website please. Also please also file a report with the Global Anti-Scam Organization.

Can you provide a website please. Also please also file a report with the Global Anti-Scam Organization.

I have around 2000 websites. Did you read my post or just gloss over it? I have spoken with everyone at global anti scam. The Global anti scam organization doesn’t have their act together. I am much more organized then them, unfortunately they aren’t very serious about their work. They are more of just an inaccurate list keepers. Still great they are raising awareness.

I have around 2000 websites. Did you read my post or just gloss over it? I have spoken with everyone at global anti scam. The Global anti scam organization doesn’t have their act together. I am much more organized then them, unfortunately they aren’t very serious about their work. They are more of just an inaccurate list keepers. Still great they are raising awareness.
There is not a single website or company noted for this thread but instead a statement of 200,000 individuals who are scamming and 2,000 websites. If you are saying US authorities won't help you then why not post your file here with all that information?

These days “ The International Criminal Police Organization is run by a BUTCHER, things sure get complicated

Can you attach a list of the scammers and the websites the are using?

The FTC's eConsumer.gov site was never designed for taking direct action. Instead, it gather's information and shares it on request with regulators and police agencies globally. Sharing info with the FTC is a good thing, but only works in conjunction with other agencies launching their own investigations and asking the FTC if it has more info. Reminding other regulators and police of this resource would be a wise move when filing complaints about financial criminals.

The FBI primarily focuses on cases involving large numbers of US victims. Without those victims filing reports and providing enough details, I'm not even slightly surprised that the FBI hasn't acted. Another thing about the FBI as well as other US regulators is that they slowly and carefully gather evidence in the background before taking action. Until they have enough evidence, they don't make public announcements or file charges. In some cases, all it takes is one more person filing some missing detail at ic3.gov to push a case forward. This lack of visible action often leads people to mistakenly believe they aren't doing anything.

Unless you can show these criminals represent a serious threat to US National Security, filing a report with the CIA is about as useful as filing a report with the National Parks Service.

Instead, if the crime involved any person or company fraudulently offering to manage money or act as a broker (forex, binary, stock, whatever), file a detailed report with econsumer.gov, ic3.gov, sec.gov, cftc.gov, and the fraud divisions of your local and state police. If you transferred money by bank wire, also let your bank know. Make sure all the reports give details of how you transferred the money (receiving account information is extremely important in tracing financial crimes).

hello , I was scammed. Do you have my name and by who I was scammed ?

I was scammed by Binary Books and Top Option. I was scammed again from a forum by Antoniorossinlaw.

Back