SCAMMERS mt.finance

cpadillag

Recruit
They traded on my behalf with no permission and obviously took the account down, now that i want the rest of my money they simply dont answer at all, either emails or live chat. also they are not showing the deposits i made 100% but splitting it 50% as part of the balance (minus losses they made) and 50% as credit (i never asked for it)

How did you deposit? Credit card? Bank wire? Something else?

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Include a link to this thread. Invite them to come here and explain what is going on.

How did you deposit? Credit card? Bank wire? Something else?

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Include a link to this thread. Invite them to come here and explain what is going on.
I used both credit card and wire

Go ahead and email them the invitation.

While you are waiting, have a chat with the fraud department of your credit card's issuing bank. Show them everything. Explain that deposit is a service and is not being provided properly. Withdrawals are also a service which seems to be having problems. Ask about a chargeback.

Whether the wire was the same bank or a different one, ask the wiring bank to trace the transfer and about how to file a wire fraud complaint.

Go ahead and email them the invitation.

While you are waiting, have a chat with the fraud department of your credit card's issuing bank. Show them everything. Explain that deposit is a service and is not being provided properly. Withdrawals are also a service which seems to be having problems. Ask about a chargeback.

Whether the wire was the same bank or a different one, ask the wiring bank to trace the transfer and about how to file a wire fraud complaint.
Thanks a lot, ill do so as soon as possible, thanks for the guidance i really appreciate it

Just an update, since the broker seemed to be back on track i delayed sending an invite to them, but since everything went back to "scam mode again" (they just send an email introducing a new manager but never answered any of my demands) i decided to finally send them the invite. I sent it to their support email and to the managers that supposedly worked with my account.FPA_mtf001.png

Ok, its been over a month now since last post here at FPA, this guys from MTFinance never showed up at debate here and never answer questions at their site or emails, so whats next?

Back