Romance Scam Scammers Published Handbook (aka Kill Pig Plate 杀猪盘)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
There is a published handbook in China for how these scams work and the handbook is actually used by most of the scam companies reported on FPA. Please take a few minutes to read these articles and they show step by step what the individuals are taught for scamming your money (the articles are in English).

Third — Slaughter the Pig. The scammer will invite the victim to download an app he uses for his mentioned financial pursuit. Crucially, he will provide the link to download the app. The app may look polished and even comes with a customer service team to enhance credibility- they are actually the scammer’s fellow fraudsters, working together as a team, to entrap the victim.

Finally, the Pig is left for dead. After being squeezed dry, the victim will realize they can no longer contact the scammer. And so, after what seemed to be a sweet romance, the victim is left with a scarred memory and a big hole in their bank account.

View attachment 63650

View attachment 63651

View attachment 63652

View attachment 63653
Why cant i understand this?! aint books supposed to be good things to read? :D and how are they allowed to publish this? whats next? how to murder children?

Really? i did not knew that, i'm an EU citizen but i never received a chinese scan call, only indians
Do you receive random messages on IG, FB, Whatsapp, Line, DIscord, etc? Usually, just a hello or they pretend you are in their phone book but don't know who you are? Most of the scams start with a random message not a call because these criminals are Chinese in Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar who don't speak English therefore they are using translation software to message.

Back