SCAMMING BY TRICKS FROM BITFOREXTRADING.NET

dipotun

Recruit
Good day, I have read so much about forex peace army shortly I suspected being scam by a broker and how this platform has help several number of pple. My story started when I was introduced to a platform known as 'bitforextrading.net '. The broker promised bonuses as its conducting promo. I key-in to it and little did I know after the promo when due for withdrawal, I was told to make some deposit worth USD 1000 before I could make withdrawal from my deposit. I make submission to them with the help to remove the debt put on me prove abortive. Rather, it was reduced to USD 700 which I further told them that I cant afford and is better they hold their bonus and return my deposit. The platform refused out rightly.
Pls I will be grateful if searchlight is beamed to bitforextrading to avert other unsuspected traders to fall victim and also to see how I can retrieve my deposit. Am ready to forward all necessary document for the transaction
Oladipo

Attachments

• IMG-20200215-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200215-WA0000.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20200215-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200215-WA0000.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
Good day, I have read so much about forex peace army shortly I suspected being scam by a broker and how this platform has help several number of pple. My story started when I was introduced to a platform known as 'bitforextrading.net '. The broker promised bonuses as its conducting promo. I key-in to it and little did I know after the promo when due for withdrawal, I was told to make some deposit worth USD 1000 before I could make withdrawal from my deposit. I make submission to them with the help to remove the debt put on me prove abortive. Rather, it was reduced to USD 700 which I further told them that I cant afford and is better they hold their bonus and return my deposit. The platform refused out rightly.
Pls I will be grateful if searchlight is beamed to bitforextrading to avert other unsuspected traders to fall victim and also to see how I can retrieve my deposit. Am ready to forward all necessary document for the transaction
Oladipo
You must read terms and condition related to Bonus before you decide to go with it.
Now, come to the solution.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Oladipo
Hi there
Did you ever get your money back?

Back