Scams btcmt4.com by Phillippe Ballesio

Status
Not open for further replies.

yandefx25

Highly Suspicious Person
I was scammed by btcmt4.com and by Philippe Ballesio, who sells EA's and systems that do not work, steal money, are what is and to complete everything when you request information do not answer. I will leave them your QR code so you must check that the scammer uses an account from Société Generále, Philippe Ballesio lives in London.

FPA Forums Team Note: The FPA recommends against clicking on QR codes from unknown sources. Please upload the data directly instead of encoding it.

In the financial and economic world there are always profiteers who want to become rich by swindling the population.

This is the case of Philippe Ballesio who is one of the biggest fraudsters in the United Kingdom and France, currently lives comfortably in England with his wife and accomplice Rosalie Lai Ballesio, where he applies his days on the net with different users to flatter himself himself and promoting a series of false websites that do not even have the permission to market and with which he has cheated many people, he does so with the intention of building a good reputation by focusing on his qualities and the advantages offered by his companies to then cheat comfortably, yet this person has many complaints about their practices and scams.
He is an international swindler.

How is it possible that such people can disintegrate the monetary fund of the population? People have trusted him, and they have been swindled, leaving them without their money. And who is responsible for that? .

Who exactly is Ballesio?

Philippe Ballesio owns the web company BTCMT4 and CRYPTOMT4, which claims to sell functional EA's and PAMM accounts but these are scams. In addition, they claim to have an excellent reputation with enough potential to strengthen finances, however it is through this company that has made its biggest scams. It does not have the authorization to administer funds, nor to establish forex trading, nor offer online systems, yet it has made use of its fraudulent websites to steal and use fake users to convince others to invest.

Do not allow scammers like this to keep getting rich through illicit actions like they perform.

I want to alert you about a scammer. He usually works with his wife, he is Philippe Ballesio, and his wife is Rosalie Lai Ballesio.
They have made many scams throughout their lives with their page called "btcmt4". They promote the page saying that it is useful for the exchange and other "legal" transactions, but they end up stealing everything. Be careful with these people.
After they perform the scam, they end up disappearing with everything. If you know anything about them, report them.

Hi, I'm here to report something that happened to me. A few months ago I invested about $ 2000 in Cryptomt4. At first everything was fine, my money doubled and everything was correct. After at least the first two months, everything started to go wrong. The money began to disappear and had an approximate of $ 8400. They made me deposit to an account in the name of a certain Philippe Ballesio, the account number is IBAN FR76300030010000005765297724 in the name of Philippe Ballesio. This persna swindled me, so I ask you to be aware and spread this information.

Attention, I want to alert about a scammer named Phillipe Ballesio, he and his wife are owners of a company dedicated to exchange and other transactions, that way they take money from people and then run away with the money. Be careful with them, you have to denounce them ....

Attention ... I want to warn about a man named Phillipe Ballesio, who owns ghost companies dedicated to exchange money and other transactions, and thus cheat people by taking away their money and fleeing, this kind of people have to denounce it ...

I'm so upset!!!!! For not following the advice you have given me or the reports as in this community. Understanding a trading system 6 months ago and depositing the account to FR76300030010000005765297724, and gave me an unusable system that after 2 days was no good, they never answered me again. Philippe Ballesio, Rosaline Ballesio, both responsible for the products offered on their websites and that bank account, as well as others. I need you to tell me how I can solve it, because I lost euros on this purchase for nothing and I can not stay calm after this ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back