Scanmed by Daxmarkets

Frode

Recruit
I experienced the same , But here we talk about larger amounts. My ballance was yesterday 503000 euros and they said the trading volume was too low so they wanted to switch to Binary option. I 2 second 500000 euros was gone!!! My senior broker Alex Mattson blaimed me for this- I did nothing wrong - he pushed the buttons. I have several times asked for withdrawal but every time they said the trading volume was too low. I also have a written contract saying Daxmarkets would pay me 26000 euros after paying in 9721 euros. They never paid this to me!! Daxmarkets have also a senior broker called Alice Stern and she is the biggest scammer in this company. who can help getting my money back? Totally I have sent 23500 euros to them

Contact your Credit Card Company if you deposited by card, and see if you can do a Charge Back

I experienced the same , But here we talk about larger amounts. My ballance was yesterday 503000 euros and they said the trading volume was too low so they wanted to switch to Binary option. I 2 second 500000 euros was gone!!! My senior broker Alex Mattson blaimed me for this- I did nothing wrong - he pushed the buttons. I have several times asked for withdrawal but every time they said the trading volume was too low. I also have a written contract saying Daxmarkets would pay me 26000 euros after paying in 9721 euros. They never paid this to me!! Daxmarkets have also a senior broker called Alice Stern and she is the biggest scammer in this company. who can help getting my money back? Totally I have sent 23500 euros to them
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back