Romance Scam SCForex & Hong Kong South China International Scam

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Ok and if they send an email asking me to pay for additional charges or a credit balance? To just ignore right? I will try to withdrawn my money now
Asking victims to pay a fee, tax, penalty, etc. to withdraw funds is part of the scam to steal even more money. Many victims pay the tax or withdraw fee and as soon as they pay, there is another fee and excuses to withdraw the funds. Do not pay any money to withdraw your funds.

Tell the person on Wechat you want to make sure this is safe and ask to withdraw your funds and if you are successful then you will deposit a larger amount of funds and invest with him/her (i.e. with no intentions to really make any more deposits).

Ok and if they send an email asking me to pay for additional charges or a credit balance? To just ignore right? I will try to withdrawn my money now
Yes, you should try to withdraw the money immediately. Don't mention closing the account yet or they will become suspicious. Maybe withdraw everything but a small amount, for example leave only $40 in the account, so that they let you withdraw the remaining funds.
Feeling extremely suspicious now, cause this guy first DMed me on Instagram, my profile is public, then after we chatted awhile, then we exchanged WeChat contact. His IG profile is still active though and he uploads regularly.

Feeling extremely suspicious now, cause this guy first DMed me on Instagram, my profile is public, then after we chatted awhile, then we exchanged WeChat contact. His IG profile is still active though and he uploads regularly.
Yes, and he is talking to a 1,000 people on IG to try and lure them into this trap. IG is now a common platform used to lure victims into investment. And there are many people (scammers) who use that same IG account, its not a single person but they all pretend to be that one person.

If he is using Wechat to communicate then he is likely in China.

Yes, and he is talking to a 1,000 people on IG to try and lure them into this trap. IG is now a common platform used to lure victims into investment. And there are many people (scammers) who use that same IG account, its not a single person but they all pretend to be that one person.
Ok, after I successfully withdraw my funds, I should just ignore all emails from him and block him on all platforms right?
Thank you!

Ok, after I successfully withdraw my funds, I should just ignore all emails from him and block him on all platforms right?
Thank you!
Once you get your funds back then I recommend to do the following:

1) Report and Block his account on Wechat
2) Report and Block his account on IG
3) Come back to this thread and post all his information (his IG account, screen shots of what his accounts look like, his Wechat ID, his phone number, email addresses used by the scammers etc). Don't post any of your personal information but instead all of the information from the scammers. This will further help other victims and potential victims who read this thread.

Haha he states that he’s from China, is currently staying in Dubai and is going to migrate to Singapore in October. He even shows me pictures of himself and his family etc.
The pics are all stolen from other social media accounts. Ask him to do a video call and take screen shots of what he looks like.

The pics are all stolen from other social media accounts. Ask him to do a video call and take screen shots of what he looks like.
He sends me photos and voice recordings as well, and also we have spoken on the phone a couple of times. But now I’m very suspicious that everything is fake.

I just hope I can get my money back now.

He sends me photos and voice recordings as well, and also we have spoken on the phone a couple of times. But now I’m very suspicious that everything is fake.

I just hope I can get my money back now.
It's all fake. Start by getting your funds back. Tell him you want to make sure this is safe by making a withdraw. Tell him if you can successfully withdraw your funds then you will put in double the amount and invest with him.

Back