Romance Scam SCForex & Hong Kong South China International Scam

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
It's all fake. Start by getting your funds back. Tell him you want to make sure this is safe by making a withdraw. Tell him if you can successfully withdraw your funds then you will put in double the amount and invest with him.
Thank you for your advice, thankfully so far I have only put very little money in.
Will try to ask him to withdraw the money and update if anything again.
Thanks!!

Yes, I definitely will.

thank you once again! :)
Below is a thread about the published handbook the scammers use. A lot of this will likely sound familiar to what you are currently going through with your scam.

Below is a thread about the published handbook the scammers use. A lot of this will likely sound familiar to what you are currently going through with your scam.

Thank you for the attachment! I will read up more on it :)

Ok, after I successfully withdraw my funds, I should just ignore all emails from him and block him on all platforms right?
Thank you!
Glad that you have done some research and avoided a big loss. This thread was created by the beginning of this year and the company still running, meaning that not a lot of victims are reporting it to the authorities and the HK SFC.
After you successfully got withdraw your money, please report to authority if you have feel you might have exposed your identity and also report it to: https://www.sfc.hk/en/Lodge-a-complaint So, that they can have the fake company blacklisted on their website.
Be safe and good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! Now because i eventually created a real account and uploaded my ID on their website to be able to be verified, i am now scared they will use my ID for wrong reasons. How do i solve this?

I am also still talking to the guy, and will try to get my money back next week.

Thank you! Now because i eventually created a real account and uploaded my ID on their website to be able to be verified, i am now scared they will use my ID for wrong reasons. How do i solve this?

I am also still talking to the guy, and will try to get my money back next week.
If you live in the state, just file a police report that you were a victim of a scam and if you still feel uncomfortable go to the DMV and change your ID

I live in Singapore so it's harder to change your ID.
Not sure how does SG works with their ID. can you open a bank account or get a loan just with an ID?
The worst thing that can happen is identity theft and I believe every country has guideline for that

Back