• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

SCRIPT FOR SETTING STOP LOSS & TAKE PROFIT

bosco12345

Recruit
Hi Traders, Please does anyone know how I can get a script which I can use on MT4, to preset stop losses (by number of pips) so that whenever I enter a pending order, the default stop loss will be there automatically.

I do not know rather it work for you or not. You can try on demo. What I always do is first I try on my demo, where to stop. If it gives me good result then I applied it in my real trading account. There are no such an automated script or no market signal is well enough for getting good result. Remember forex is the most versatile capital market. Every single moment market patterns are changing.

Hi Traders, Please does anyone know how I can get a script which I can use on MT4, to preset stop losses (by number of pips) so that whenever I enter a pending order, the default stop loss will be there automatically.

There are several Metaquotes coders in the reviews. One of them should be able to create something like this.

I don't have script for seting stop loss automatically or taking profit automatically, but in my hardisk there are several script for close all order

Can I please have the script that closes orders and also have a description of how it works and how to install it

Can I please have the script that closes orders and also have a description of how it works and how to install it
Script will help manual trader to making fast execution without click open new order, there are many kinds script and depending with creator, script for pending order, or script for close all order had different function, and how to instal script, you can put file script usually has extention ex4 in script folder, with click on mt4 platform on file, then click open data folder and put file on script folder, you need to restart mt4 platform to look new script that instaled

Hi EURUSD, you did not attach the script to the message you sent. please help me and attach SCRIPT FOR SETTING PENDING ORDER. Thanks

I've seen a couple of scripts that set stop loss and take profit. I've even tried them out. They work but I don't really need them. You can find such scripts online for free.

Back