scumbag banc de binary!!!!

n0ob1e5hit

Recruit
Hi,

I have been scammed by Banc De Binary in early June 2016. Made me deposit close to 4k USD. Asked me signed a bonus agreement. Started trading for a few days, grew to 16k. I asked them to stop & I wanted to withdraw the full amount but scumbag broker by the name of Isaac said no problem, he can do it for me & can make that withdrawal arrive into my bank account faster. In the end he only withdrew for me 100USD which did arrive to my bank in 3 working days tops. He asked me to continue trading with him as he can push me to be in the platinum account but not without asking to deposit more money. I said I have no more & he understood hence, the next day, that final day I will ever hear from him. He asked me to open up some reckless trades & all of em to be double up in which all are losses. My emails & calls got ignored or unanswered. I feel so foolish right now because prior to discovering this forum & learning from all the other victim's stories, I had already terminate my trading account with em. I believed its been more than 120 days & I can't filed any disputes or charge backs with my Bank. The telephony conversations were not recorded. The web chat box nor the trade history or the withdrawal requests were screenshot before I terminate my account. The only stuff left are my declaration deposits, bonus agreement signed & emails asking what had happened. Hopelessness has befallen upon me. I know we can always earn more money but any ideas or suggestions to get it back by any slightest chances in the world would mean so much to me thanks...

Hi,

I have been scammed by Banc De Binary in early June 2016. Made me deposit close to 4k USD. Asked me signed a bonus agreement. Started trading for a few days, grew to 16k. I asked them to stop & I wanted to withdraw the full amount but scumbag broker by the name of Isaac said no problem, he can do it for me & can make that withdrawal arrive into my bank account faster. In the end he only withdrew for me 100USD which did arrive to my bank in 3 working days tops. He asked me to continue trading with him as he can push me to be in the platinum account but not without asking to deposit more money. I said I have no more & he understood hence, the next day, that final day I will ever hear from him. He asked me to open up some reckless trades & all of em to be double up in which all are losses. My emails & calls got ignored or unanswered. I feel so foolish right now because prior to discovering this forum & learning from all the other victim's stories, I had already terminate my trading account with em. I believed its been more than 120 days & I can't filed any disputes or charge backs with my Bank. The telephony conversations were not recorded. The web chat box nor the trade history or the withdrawal requests were screenshot before I terminate my account. The only stuff left are my declaration deposits, bonus agreement signed & emails asking what had happened. Hopelessness has befallen upon me. I know we can always earn more money but any ideas or suggestions to get it back by any slightest chances in the world would mean so much to me thanks...
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

I already did & she only gives advices as anything below GBP 5k is not within her means. She recommend to file for a chargeback with my bank, am gonna try my luck anyway, not trying is worse than contemplating to try.. will update here soon..

Just an update, I cant file a chargeback with my bank as its been more than 60 days (2mnths).. Anybody has any other suggestions?????

Just an update, I cant file a chargeback with my bank as its been more than 60 days (2mnths).. Anybody has any other suggestions?????

Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, the credit card company is jointly and severally liable for any breach of contract or misrepresentation by the retailer , merchant or trader.
This means it is just as responsible as the retailer , merchant or trader for the goods or service supplied, allowing you to also put your claim to the credit card provider.The goods or service you bought must have cost over £100 and not more than £30,000.
If your credit card company doesn't accept that you have a claim and refuses to pay up, ask for a "letter of deadlock" so that you can refer your dispute to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS).

Good luck!

I need urgent help.
My mother invested over 400 grand, everything she is worth. And they just did suicidal trading last week and everything is gone. With no money for rent or anything. She can't work and neither can I... it has honestly left me suicidal with wanting to protect my mother with me no longer being a financial burden.

I need urgent help.
My mother invested over 400 grand, everything she is worth. And they just did suicidal trading last week and everything is gone. With no money for rent or anything. She can't work and neither can I... it has honestly left me suicidal with wanting to protect my mother with me no longer being a financial burden.
Hi madjm,
I feel sorry for your loss ! please be calm and start a new thread by telling your complete story and then you would get the help you need

Hi madjm,
I feel sorry for your loss ! please be calm and start a new thread by telling your complete story and then you would get the help you need
Yes... Very Sad. we need the full story... you need WINCHARGEBACK... she is good and helpful... alternatively upgrade to Giambrone... fight

Hi,

Hi,

I would like to take your claim to our client service team. Please message me for further help. We take these cases very seriously.

Regards,
BDB

Back