Sdwingfx scam

Dear Traders,
My name is Olayemi Ibraheem Olayinka,I operate account no 1757344 with sdwingfx,on the 22/01/2014 I made a request to withdrawal $200 via webmoney,but I was told that I should make my with via bank wire cause they don’t have webmoney available,I decided to change my withdrawal to $1000 since I have a balanced of $2507 in my account,I sent them the new request on the 27/01/2014,ever since then I haven’t received my withdrawal,few days after this my account was disabled,I chated with them to know what is going on they.they said they are having some technical challenges that they will enabled my account soon.since then they are yet to pay me my withdrawal and my account is still disabled,Now they don’t longer reply my mail and chat.

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Invite them to join this discussion thread and explain why they haven't processed your withdrawal.

Send an email to every address you can find for them. Invite them to join this discussion thread and explain why they haven't processed your withdrawal.

i have sent a mail to invite them on the 27/02/2014,

Below is the mail i sent them

To hk@sdwingfx.comsdwingfxhk@yahoo.comsupport@sdwingfx.com and 1 More...
Feb 27 at 3:55 AM
Since you guys has refused to pay me my money,I have started a thread case in forexpeacearmy where i saw your advert,and am asked to invite you to join the the thread case i opened:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/33068-sdwingfx-scam.html

Give them a few days. Let's see if they are brave enough to come here and reply.

Their contact page lists addresses in Singapore and London. (Get a screenshot - it could change.)

Contact the UK FCA and whoever regulates this sort of thing in Singapore.

Use a friend's computer - visit their live chat and pretend to be a potential client (make a spare yahoo address if you need to). Ask them where they are regulated. If they name a regulator, ask for registration numbers. Screenshot and save the chat.

Back