• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SecretsFromTheHeart.com (Patty Kubitzki)

General discussions of a financial company
What account size are all these "weekly profits" derived from?

I mean, with a usd5k account, making usd190.80 a week is really no big deal, and usd112.74 is no brainier.

Also, are all these profits based on account "balance" or "equity"?
I mean, account balance profits might be usd852.20, but there might be large losses on floating "Profit/Loss" and thus little equity left which in this case there are really no real profits at all but weekly losses.

RahmanSL, the results I post are closed profits, unless I disclose otherwise. Sometimes, I will not share good positive closed profits if the negative float is higher than the profits. All accounts are mini accounts. They do vary in size and leverage. Most run a base lot size of 0.1 because I believe more people can relate to that. So I don't try to continually increase the lot size based on account balance. When I started posting results, I was also sharing the lot size or on martingale-based strategies, the largest size reached. I have stopped doing that. So let me be more detailed here:
Fx News Raider - set to trade 0.1 lots; never more than 1 open trade.
HeikenGale Pro - set with base lot size 0.1, it is martingale-based with a fairly large grid.
PipBandit - lots are 0.3 and 0.4; max trades of 4 opens (1 at 0.3 and 3 at 0.4)
PipMania - I have 3 runs going at varying risk percents so lot size may be 1.0 + or -; it never opens more than 1 trade at a time per pair.
Trump2G (Trumpeter 2nd Generation) - base lot size 0.1 it is martingale-based with max lot size 3.8
Breakout Grid Trader - base lot size 0.1; it is martingale-based, max open trades of 4, max size 1.2
AO_Blitz - lots size is 0.1
Cruisin - most lot sizes are 0.1, except the GbpJpy run which is 0.2 so the results stand out in my MT4 history

Hope that helps..sorry for slow reply. I only come in usually once a week and just found your inquiry today.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots this past week were Trump2G Method 2 with $241.23, HeikenGale* on Usd/Cad with $83.70 and Breakout Grid Trader* with $40.10. The Cruisin* EA has a positive open float of $2,083.91 with the Gbp/Jpy Daily run in profit 433 pips, Aud/Jpy in profit 341 pips and Eur/Usd in profit 234 pips. The AO_Blitz* EA has a positive open float of $220.76. *Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots this past week were Trump2G Method 2 with $2001.30, Trump2G Method 1 with $1187.73, Cruisin* with $323.89, HeikenGale* on Usd/Cad with $276.08 and Breakout Grid Trader* with $179.20. The AO_Blitz* EA has a positive open float of $480.39, which is 491 pips. *Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots last week were PipBandit* with $508.13, FxNewsRaider with $300.72 (all trades for week were winners), Breakout Grid Trader* with $164.60 (all trades for week were winners) and HeikenGale* on Usd/Cad with $10.71. The AO_Blitz* EA has a positive open float of $558.42, which is 573 pips. The Cruisin* EA has positive open float of $4,555.27, which is 2,871 Pips! Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Cruisin EA MT4 Terminal Screen Capture

060212-002.jpg

The above image shows the open trades in the account running the Cruisin EA, which can be downloaded from the VIP area and run on demo or real accounts. NOTE: The client can determine the lot size to be placed as the program will only open 1 trade at a time per chart instance.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots last week were HeikenGale* on Usd/Cad with $352.37, PipBandit* with $328.45, HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $96.12 and Breakout Grid Trader* with $40.06. Some EAs did not run last week due to events we don’t trade. Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots last week were PipBandit* with $1291.34, Trump2G with $605.87, HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $92.17 and Breakout Grid Trader* with $84.10. Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performer of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots this past week was Cruisin* with $1365.00, which represents 555 pips, lot size of 0.2, just the 1 position. Most programs were off this week due to forecast market volatility. Try this and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots this past week were Breakout Grid Trader* with $405.24 (2 pairs running this week), HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $359.89, HeikenGale* on Usd/Cad with $107.66, Trump2G with $248.58 and PipBandit* with $197.10. Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Back