• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SecretsFromTheHeart.com (Patty Kubitzki)

General discussions of a financial company
Sample of one of my Trade Calls posted inside the SecretsFromTheHeart.com VIP area on 6/23/12:

6/23/12: The Greek elections passed and for now they will remain with the Euro currency and part of the Euro zone. The FOMC release was pretty much a repeat of the past and holding rates down for an extended period is still their song. On Thursday Moodys downgraded several big international banks but oddly enough bank stocks like JP Morgan Chase moved up instead of down since the downgrade was only 2 points and not 3..go figure. I am hearing some investment advisors being interviewed saying that 'cash' is the place to be right now. Thursday the markets moved down with the Dow down 250 pts on the news of the downgrades to be released. Friday on CNBC they posted a warning 'Beware of looming monetary cliff'. Globally it is apparent the financial markets seem to be holding on to a thread. I can't help but sense big moves or swings continuing to be the norm for a while.*

This week the news on the calendar is light, though it is month end, end of quarter and half way through the year. So I would expect heavier market activity a few days before month end, allowing time for clearing. All ears will be tuning in to hear the Supreme Courts decision on whether to rule ObamaCare unconstitutional or not. That release is expected Monday or Thursday. Also in the US Congress the House of Representatives is to vote this week on holding Eric Holder in contempt of Congress for refusing to comply with a subpoena in the "Fast and Furious" investigation; exact date of vote unknown. These are big news items and I would anticipate the markets to pause prior to the releases then possibly make big moves after. Without those events I would anticipate stronger USD moves but the verdicts could reverse that, at least temporarily.

All that said, I urge continued extra caution in live trading. I will be running all EAs again but live trading will be more limited or not at all depending on when these releases will be scheduled.*

Breakout Grid Trader: I am currently only running the latest version with the Profit Stop feature
and have changed the MinCandlesize = 20. ON: Tuesday - Friday.*
FxNewsRaider: ON Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday.*
HeikenGale:*Usd/Cad & Gbp/Usd: I am running the Pro version with Turbo mode and
*****************Reassessment features. ON all week.*
PipBandit-filtered run: ON Monday, then early in US session on Tuesday change StopOnClose =
True. When trades close leave off Wednesday, then ON for Thursday and Friday.
PipMania: ON Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday only. Be sure to shut it down if DOW moves
triple digits.*

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots last week were Breakout Grid Trader* with $211.03, HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $68.50 and Fx News Raider with $31.20. Some EAs were not running last week due to event filtering. Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots this past week were PipBandit* with $753.87, Trump2G with $499.10, HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $313.47, Targeted Pips* with $213.21 and Breakout Grid Trader* with $62.68. Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots this past week were Trump2G with $634.42, PipBandit* with $324.54, Targeted Pips* with $156.91 and Breakout Grid Trader* with $115.07. Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots this past week were FX News Raider with $352.31 (Note: these results were with a lot size of 0.1 trading on NFP day only, worst drawdown was $38.), PipBandit* with $312.10, Trump2G with $191.34 and Breakout Grid Trader* with $182.90. Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots this past week were HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $341.60, Trump2G with $311.51, Cruisin with $284.00 (lots 0.2) and Targeted Pips* with $107.41. Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Trading the NFP news release, 8/3/12

fxnewsraider-080412-001.jpg

The above is a screen capture of the trading results from the August 2012 Non-Farm Payroll news release on 8/3/12 using the SecretsFromTheHeart.com Fx News Raider Expert Adviser. The client can set the lot size to be whatever they want. The last 4 trades were manually closed as we suggest not leaving open trades over the weekend.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots this past week were PipBandit* with $891.60, AO Blitz* with $665.64, Breakout Grid Trader* with $269.92 and Trump2G with $137.43. Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Top performers of SecretsFromTheHeart.com Forex trading robots for the week ending 8/25/12 were Targeted Pips* with $16.54 and HeikenGale* on Gbp/Usd with $17.80. Try these and other profitable Forex robots in the SFTH VIP Area.

Back