Secured Option Trading Without Instruction/Consent

Kay McNaught

Recruit
I am a verified account holder at Secured Options which is managed by Hill Marketing Ltd. Company number 09502382 . Address 1A Arcade House, Temple Fortune, London. United Kingdom. NW11 7TL. Tel. No: 442035198748. Senior Account Manager Mr Edward Reed Skype: securedoptions.Edwardr

The Senior Account Manager Mr. Edward Reed has been handling my investment of sterling pound 5,500 from the very beginning. He communicated with me daily and was happy for me to see my investment grew to sterling pound 11,100 by 25th April. However in order to continue he requested that I forward him more money for Apple shares. Since I was unable to comply I have asked not to be included at that time to which he agreed. I then instructed Mr Edward Reed to close my account to which he agreed.

The following day 4th May I received a shocking news from Mr Edward Reed that my account has been wiped clean and nothing left. Some one at Secured Options has changed my passwords and traded my investment without my instruction or consent.

After sending my official complaints to the company Mr Edward Reed informed me that since my account is super small he will try to get approval for the return of deposit.

I called him on Friday 13th May to enquire about the refund he was not pleased and terminated my call. Since then have been trying to contact Mr Edward Reed to no avail and all my email to the company has been ignored.

Please help resolve this problem. Thank you

Attachments

• My Account.pdf
    155.5 KB · Views: 14
  • SecuredOptions.pdf
    765.3 KB · Views: 9
Go ahead and send a link to this thread to all the addresses you have for Secured Option. Invite them to come and join the discussion.

Leave them a nice, shiny 1 Star review - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.securedoptions.com

I see you deposited via credit card. Contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain exactly what is happening. Ask if a chargeback on some or all of the deposits is possible. Report back here what they say.

After sending them the invitation via the link above I received a very irate Mr Edward Reed who is threatening to sue me with the company 25 lawyers and I have been given 1 hour to apologise to him and remove my posting. He also said that we are using this group to spread lies etc. etc....

Go ahead and send a link to this thread to all the addresses you have for Secured Option. Invite them to come and join the discussion.

Leave them a nice, shiny 1 Star review - https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.securedoptions.com

I see you deposited via credit card. Contact the fraud department at your card's issuing bank. Explain exactly what is happening. Ask if a chargeback on some or all of the deposits is possible. Report back here what they say.

Thanks for the advice. Fearing the threat made by Mr Edward Reed I have just reported my case to Action Fraud Police UK.

You can also file an FPA Traders Court case. That will put the company 1 step closer to being labelled as a scam.

I am a verified account holder at Secured Options which is managed by Hill Marketing Ltd. Company number 09502382 . Address 1A Arcade House, Temple Fortune, London. United Kingdom. NW11 7TL. Tel. No: 442035198748. Senior Account Manager Mr Edward Reed Skype: securedoptions.Edwardr

The Senior Account Manager Mr. Edward Reed has been handling my investment of sterling pound 5,500 from the very beginning. He communicated with me daily and was happy for me to see my investment grew to sterling pound 11,100 by 25th April. However in order to continue he requested that I forward him more money for Apple shares. Since I was unable to comply I have asked not to be included at that time to which he agreed. I then instructed Mr Edward Reed to close my account to which he agreed.

The following day 4th May I received a shocking news from Mr Edward Reed that my account has been wiped clean and nothing left. Some one at Secured Options has changed my passwords and traded my investment without my instruction or consent.

After sending my official complaints to the company Mr Edward Reed informed me that since my account is super small he will try to get approval for the return of deposit.

I called him on Friday 13th May to enquire about the refund he was not pleased and terminated my call. Since then have been trying to contact Mr Edward Reed to no avail and all my email to the company has been ignored.

Please help resolve this problem. Thank you
I am another victim of Edward Reed at secured option I just invested £80k thousand pounds and after reading your comments I am heart broken I have just requested to withdraw £25k and they all gone quite on me
I feel gutted what have I done
I took a loan out on my house

I am another victim of Edward Reed at secured option I just invested £80k thousand pounds and after reading your comments I am heart broken I have just requested to withdraw £25k and they all gone quite on me
I feel gutted what have I done
I took a loan out on my house

It will be good if you guys can open own your threads here at the FPA scam alerts folder herehttps://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/forums/scam-alerts.30/

Back