Secured Options (and InsideOption) owner arrested by Israeli Police!!!

Tommisu

Corporal
Secured Options' boss has just been arrested by the Israeli police. A few things you can do now if you are a victim of Secured Options or Inside Option:

1) Lodge a complaint with the Israel police immediately. Do it again even if you have already done so. In case there are compensations to be worked out.

2) If you have attempted chargeback which has failed for whatever reason, forward this link to your credit card company, bank, Financial Ombudsman, lawyer etc. to emphasize that the company you have dealt with has been confirmed a scam. Ask them to review your case again.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/tel-av...tortion-company-raided-computers-confiscated/

What goes around, comes around. Justice has been served!

Secured Options' boss has just been arrested by the Israeli police. A few things you can do now if you are a victim of Secured Options or Inside Option:

1) Lodge a complaint with the Israel police immediately. Do it again even if you have already done so. In case there are compensations to be worked out.

2) If you have attempted chargeback which has failed for whatever reason, forward this link to your credit card company, bank, Financial Ombudsman, lawyer etc. to emphasize that the company you have dealt with has been confirmed a scam. Ask them to review your case again.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/tel-av...tortion-company-raided-computers-confiscated/

What goes around, comes around. Justice has been served!
Thanks for valuable Information mate :)

I was advised about two weeks ago that this was going to happen. I found myself talking with an Israeli attorney who told me that he had heard through the grapevine that there was going to be a sweep soon. This one arrest is nothing to what is coming around the corner, IMHO. (I couldn't confirm or deny this information so I couldn't get too far with it.)

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!!!!

Et annet selskap er svindel også. Ibaoptions, owned by Sir Global Ltd. The owner is from Israel. They changed Company name all The time. And They dont pay out Client money.

Back