Secured Options (and InsideOption) owner arrested by Israeli Police!!!

And the charges are...

aggravated fraud, misrepresentation, false accounting, forgery, extortion and blackmail

I'm so happy to see this finally happening. I believe we'll be seeing many more arrests over the coming months.

I'd like to believe we do make a difference!!! Our continued efforts & time will prove our force....

Does anyone know how I can do the same with Binary International, who are now operating under a different company name, I had £8000 with them and they are gone :( . I have all the deposit email from them and bank transfer records

Secured Options' boss has just been arrested by the Israeli police. A few things you can do now if you are a victim of Secured Options or Inside Option:

1) Lodge a complaint with the Israel police immediately. Do it again even if you have already done so. In case there are compensations to be worked out.

2) If you have attempted chargeback which has failed for whatever reason, forward this link to your credit card company, bank, Financial Ombudsman, lawyer etc. to emphasize that the company you have dealt with has been confirmed a scam. Ask them to review your case again.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/tel-av...tortion-company-raided-computers-confiscated/

What goes around, comes around. Justice has been served![/QUOTE]
Secured Options' boss has just been arrested by the Israeli police. A few things you can do now if you are a victim of Secured Options or Inside Option:

1) Lodge a complaint with the Israel police immediately. Do it again even if you have already done so. In case there are compensations to be worked out.

2) If you have attempted chargeback which has failed for whatever reason, forward this link to your credit card company, bank, Financial Ombudsman, lawyer etc. to emphasize that the company you have dealt with has been confirmed a scam. Ask them to review your case again.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/tel-av...tortion-company-raided-computers-confiscated/

Good news and thank God if all this scam brokers in the FX business can be arrested that way and shown the way out of the system the better for the FX business to be attractive to all

What goes around, comes around. Justicie has been served!

What goes around, comes around. Justice has been served!

Good work from the Israelis police. Let all the Fx brokers whom are coming into business with the sold aim of defrauding the investors and traders know that they are government agencies monitoring their sharp practise

And the charges are...

aggravated fraud, misrepresentation, false accounting, forgery, extortion and blackmail

I'm so happy to see this finally happening. I believe we'll be seeing many more arrests over the coming months.
And yet all the above charges could easily and rightly levelled at Lbinary.com and just about all binary options scammers

Finally! It's great that action has been taken. It's a long road ahead but, nevertheless, a good start.

Back