Secured Options Scam

Moroontrader

Private
Has anyone else been involved with Secured options? Due to possible legal action I will keep this brief. My experience is reflected in my of threads on this site.
The long and short of it that I am $16500 out of pocket with the company still asking for more money. Many different assurances were given but none of them turned out to be true. The scars from this run deep but the best way to level this playing field is get these companies closed down. I have in-depth details of trades conversations and other contacts. All of which lend weight to the fact that this company had no intention of making any money for me to withdraw. They even stated they were FSA registered and CYSec registered, both of which turned out not to be true.
Just to be clear if they do allow withdrawals those are taken from your capital and not from any profit that you make. All of the profit made on my account was either "lost" or certainly never materialised in my account.

The insurance is also not as sold. I had 6 trades open that they "sold" as they said it was insurance money and therefore the trades were not mine. I had a long conversation stating I did not want the trades sold but they sold them. Just to add insult they " dismissed" my account manager and therefore " wrote off" the conversations that were had prior to the new manager. The new manager then ask me for 10k to recover the account. The account was left with 65$, I then traded that up to 101$ ( min withdrawal amount) so I could make a withdrawal. Before I could make a withdrawal the company made trades losing them all and taking the account to $19. The level of greed here is truly disturbing. I have the names involved in this and I will be enthusiastically pursuing this injustice.

I see in news
binaryoptionswatchdogreport.com/2016/07/securedoptions-securedoptionscom-fraud.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I am another victim to Secured Options. My broker was Mr Edward Reed.
Mr Reed convinced me that he will help me recover my losses from Titan Trade that i lost a month before signing up to Secured Options. Funny, the broker site came recommended by google trader.
To sum things up....:
1. I invested $35K
2. I never signed a bonus agreement.
3. I received bonus money/free money according to Mr Reed. Where he confirms there is no turn over on the bonus I am receiving and i have not signed any documents.
4. Agreed and researched trades with broker - $25K facebook and $25K Apple ==> account very profitable
5. I start asking for withdraw..... All the problems begin and the cookie crumbles.
6. First Mr Reed is away, Mr Ben James looks after me and tell me i can only withdraw profits after weekend when Mr Reed is back. As only he has the authority to approve the withdraw.
7. Mr Reed cant authorize either.
8. I can feel something odd happening. So I prepare for the worst and write to Mr Reed not to trade on my account and that all trades need to be authored by me first. Suddenly I have a managed account. That I never signed up for and didnt want.
9. Secured options/VIP team/ brokers .... executed $140K worth of trades that drained my account to 0. Along the way i would tell them to stop, NO, not allowed... but they kept on changing passwords, and logging in and doing as they please.
10. I have a charge back on them with my credit cards, It's a little long now: 2-3 months.
11. I have received the reply from the merchant by my bank. They have presented falsified documents to the bank to try and accuse back on me as being the one to have executed the trades. They locked me out of account and think I didnt take screen shots. But I have the evidence. The number of trades they presented do not match with mine, there are days traded on their paper work when I have no trading history.

So this is the story of Secured Options. I consider they have stolen $140,000 USD from my account.
The bonus did not have any turnover and I signed nothing, and i have written communication to confirm this.
They had no right to change login details and execute trades on my account. Worse, I warned them not to!
Now they are submitting falsified documents to get away with theft and fraud.

Getting Bank credit card charge back : does this effect my profit recovery? I want to sue the criminals and looking for lawyer now. They executed $140K worth of trades and lost, I want all of it back. These criminals should not walk with our hard owned money. Mr Reed knew how financially and emotionally hurt i was after my fraud with Titan Trade, he took and squeezed every last dollar out of me by using every trick in the book... even 'not a bonus' trick. Then they take all you have and your beautiful profits from under your nose, with not a blink of guilt or compassion.

I need HELP!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Deposit and Withdraw record on account.pdf
    471.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Skype with Mr Ben James re bonus and facebook.pdf
    1,016.6 KB · Views: 2
  • SKYPE with Mr Reed re Bonus and account liquidity.pdf
    594.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen clippings Trading history on my account.pdf
    714.2 KB · Views: 0
I am another victim to Secured Options. My broker was Mr Edward Reed.
Mr Reed convinced me that he will help me recover my losses from Titan Trade that i lost a month before signing up to Secured Options. Funny, the broker site came recommended by google trader.
To sum things up....:
1. I invested $35K
2. I never signed a bonus agreement.
3. I received bonus money/free money according to Mr Reed. Where he confirms there is no turn over on the bonus I am receiving and i have not signed any documents.
4. Agreed and researched trades with broker - $25K facebook and $25K Apple ==> account very profitable
5. I start asking for withdraw..... All the problems begin and the cookie crumbles.
6. First Mr Reed is away, Mr Ben James looks after me and tell me i can only withdraw profits after weekend when Mr Reed is back. As only he has the authority to approve the withdraw.
7. Mr Reed cant authorize either.
8. I can feel something odd happening. So I prepare for the worst and write to Mr Reed not to trade on my account and that all trades need to be authored by me first. Suddenly I have a managed account. That I never signed up for and didnt want.
9. Secured options/VIP team/ brokers .... executed $140K worth of trades that drained my account to 0. Along the way i would tell them to stop, NO, not allowed... but they kept on changing passwords, and logging in and doing as they please.
10. I have a charge back on them with my credit cards, It's a little long now: 2-3 months.
11. I have received the reply from the merchant by my bank. They have presented falsified documents to the bank to try and accuse back on me as being the one to have executed the trades. They locked me out of account and think I didnt take screen shots. But I have the evidence. The number of trades they presented do not match with mine, there are days traded on their paper work when I have no trading history.

So this is the story of Secured Options. I consider they have stolen $140,000 USD from my account.
The bonus did not have any turnover and I signed nothing, and i have written communication to confirm this.
They had no right to change login details and execute trades on my account. Worse, I warned them not to!
Now they are submitting falsified documents to get away with theft and fraud.

Getting Bank credit card charge back : does this effect my profit recovery? I want to sue the criminals and looking for lawyer now. They executed $140K worth of trades and lost, I want all of it back. These criminals should not walk with our hard owned money. Mr Reed knew how financially and emotionally hurt i was after my fraud with Titan Trade, he took and squeezed every last dollar out of me by using every trick in the book... even 'not a bonus' trick. Then they take all you have and your beautiful profits from under your nose, with not a blink of guilt or compassion.

I need HELP!!!!!!!!!
These people need to be stopped. I had a threatening phone call saying, "if you go legal you will lose". I was offered go legal or go with a broker. I then asked if they wanted more money " he said don't speak to me like garbage" so roll on 5 minutes and low and behold they want more money. These people have more front that Harrods ( British expression) !!! I want my money back as simple as that. I have instructed my bank to pursue charge back and I will be posting on forums. More importantly I will be speaking to the media in Israel and having my and other stories published.

Secured Options already has one Traders Court vote against it. Two more and AsstModerator will grant it the coveted status of SCAM.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/
Since I am new to this, how does my case get voted on? Really want this broker to be labelled 'scam'.
I have my dispute going with the bank, so far so good, got my credit and I was told it would only be applied if really good progress on my case.

Really want to lodge a class action court case against this broker, I am certain it would not be difficult to get more victims. Currently in negotiations with 3 lawyers in 3 countries.
Can one person make a difference? Probably not, but if we work together then Yes!!

First, you file a case from the page I gave you the link to. Then, if the company doesn't want to bother with the FPA trying to re-open communications, the case will end up going to a vote.

It only takes 3 cases to get the company a great big SCAM label to help warn away other victims.

Secured option based in Israel , i read in the news that the Interpol arrested one of the CEO in israel 1 or 2 months ago ...

Hey this is shocking news... in a good way. Able to direct us to where you read up this piece of information?

Back