• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem SecuredOptions - Scam alert

I am having an issue with a company
You may have signed a contract, but they made and broke promises. If you have a lawn service contract that specifies weekly mowings of all grassy areas and they come by once a month and mow 10% of your lawn, you can chargeback that money based on fraudulent failure to provide promised services.

If you don't want to go the DIY route, WinChargeback can provide professional assistance. They can also help if your bank gets stuck in "chargebacks are only for unauthorized charges" mode.

DIY or assisted, get started NOW. There are deadlines and those are not flexible.

Thank you for the advise. I just got a Skype call from securedoptions to say thay can fix the loss if I put more money in I said not while there bum points to the ground

Sorry to see Secured Options is still scamming honest people of their money. I was also a victim, DO NOT, DO NOT give up your fight to get your money back. Secured Options and any scammers are hoping you will give up in despair...and that is precisely how they get away with victims monies.
Try all the avenues that we have discussed in this forum, there have been successes! Especially with Tommi's detailed investigations, they are helpful contacts.

All my deposits to Secured Options was also through credit cards and l was able to get some money back using Winchargeback services, which Secured Options deposited back into my credit card.

Keep a record of all your emails & Skype conversations with Securd Options, be detailed and record whatever your verbal conversations there were with Secured Options and email or type via Skype to Secured Options, this is your black & white record of what happened to you. Keep all your signed documents.

Honestly, they will not give you back any additional money they had so called earned with your deposited money (who knows, maybe your money was never traded, but they just make it seemed it was and just show a profit) but l hope you can get back your deposited money.

At this point you will feel very dejected, but as the saying goes....Don't get mad, get even!!! Just ignore all requests to put in anymore money, do not sign anymore documents, do not believe in their scheme to recover money (even if they say they will get recovery money from the company, it's just another tactic they want to make you feel better so you will put in actual recovery money...it will be scammed away by Secured Options), if they bombard you with emails and phone calls etc just ignore them and continue with your plans to fight for your money back!
Most importantly....DO NOT feel threatened by them, you have NOT done anything wrong!! You have been victimised by them...so Secured Options should hang their heads in shame!

Keep this thread alive, so others may find it.

No further contact from them asking for more money I think they got the message that there was no chance of any funds coming there way, I will follow up after I get back from Holidays, that money I lost was for part of my holiday but took out a small loan to cover the holiday

Sorry to hear that Kenjo, but l hope you still have a great holiday.
That's the thing, this money is not only for ourselves but also our family. Money is hard earned, nothing wrong with wanting to grow our money so our family can have a better life.

Thank you, at the end of the day I haven't lost an arm or leg so will just take time to recover losses, but there will be no more losses on Binary trading as they all cant be trusted to do the right thing for there clients/ traders. They are more interested in scamming your money.

Back