Ponzi Scheme Secureinvestment.com

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I don't make recommendations. Good account managers can go bad. Bernie Madhoff didn't start out running a Ponzi Scheme. He was good at what he did for a long time and only went to the dark side when he hit a rough patch of trading. If I did want to recommend a good company, I wouldn't do it in a thread about a bad company.

What I do recommend is doing your own careful research before handing 1 cent over to someone else to manage for you. This article has what you need to know about researching people and companies offering managed forex:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ose-all-your-money-managed-forex-account.html

Remember, you job doesn't end once you select the manager and turn over access to your money. You need to check the trading frequently to be sure that the promises about risk and drawdown limits aren't being ignored.

Has anyone heard any more news about these scammers? No one can disappear that easily with that much money without someone knowing something. I'm not worried about the $1000 i lost, more interested in these people getting locked up and throwing away the key.

I have spoken with Dave from Bloomberg and logged a complaint with econsumer.gov

Ask the guy from Bloomberg if he has any recommendations on other places to file complaints. Also, ask your bank and local police if they have any information about filing international financial fraud complaints.

If you find any good ones, go ahead and post them here.

I continue my story so that we may find clues to help find the scammers.

So in February 2014, they sent my 5000. back to me after them realising that they had me wire into their personal account. You will notice that no investor was getting any money back in 2014 according to this blog, but I was. To me they looked credible at this time so I added another 10,000 in deposit with them. The Wire went to
Beneficiary: Salamis Bay LP
Montgomery Street 78-2
Edinburg, Scotland
United Kingdom EH7 5JA

Beneficiary Bank: Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
UI Rynek 9/11 St.
50-950 Wroclaw
Wroclaw, Poland 50-950
SWIFT WBKPPLPP
USD Account 0000000122377107
USD IBAN PL12 1090 2587 0000 0001 2237 7107

After this deposit, the account was growing but I was getting very suspicious about their constant changing of the payout structure, so, I made a friendly visit to the Panamanian embassy and met with the business attaché to explain the investment in Panama. To make a long story short, they came back to me 5 days later and told me that secureinvestment nor Keystone Marketing existed as a financial service company and they had their doubts if it even existed at all. They advised that I pull my money out quickly. When I did start pulling out slowly by end of March, they shut down their operation.
I am sure with all the information we have on these transactions, a good detective can find the criminals.

Sounds like their biggest presence is in Hong Kong, but any of the other locations they are linked to by separate companies or bank accounts could be the key.

Important update on Secure Investment!

After more three years of tracing these con artists, our hired investigators finally identified two of at least three men behind this ponzi scheme. Both subjects are from Eastern Europe. The former is a relatively public person running financial services business in the EU, the latter is definitely an HNWI involved in several other investment scams.

Victims of this fraud may soon see some relief. By now all the information is private (soon to become public) as we were a large cap investor in SI. Our attorneys are currently preparing legal action against these people and anyone can join us to file a class action lawsuit.

The information will soon be reported to the FBI, the Department of Justice and the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. We will also get in touch with Jonathan Neumann of Bloomberg and several media (TV and magazines) to spread the news worldwide.

The wheels of justice are starting to turn. If you have become a victim of Secure Investment, REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: Please publicly provide the contact information of any attorneys and law firms involved in this class action lawsuit.

Back