Ponzi Scheme Secureinvestment.com

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
If you look@ the web world you could not found any advertisement from SI and with this little visibility no HYIP will survive for 5 years, I could say only genuine company will survive for such long time.

Arsh, the company exists from 2008, how come there are no reports of happy investors since late 2009 or something. The YouTube videos on their page are since 2013, this is strange for a company that has 5 year history, no? Nobody posted a print-screen of the investment and profit. The ones I found on internet were since 2013 and the amount was max. around 50 usd... And when you call them via phone you always get some Indian guy/girl. My advice is to not invest with them. I do not know if they are scamming, that is why I registered to this forum to find out and I risked 500 usd, because I want to check it and find out and report everything. If it turns out to be a scam we have to warn everyone!

We need a final judgement here ... are they a SCAM or NOT ??

Are you serious? Short of putting money into something that looks very much like a scam, seeing if the money comes back, and repeating this for an extended time, how exactly would you PROVE that a scheme that looks like a Ponzi is really a Ponzi.

Alternatively, you're asking for a highly suspicious website to throw open its books for inspection. That's not very likely to happen.

What we have is a very new website claiming to belong to a Panamanian instant-company founded in 2008. There's very little information about the "old" company or the new website. Be warned - no news is NOT the equivalent of good news.

Also be warned. Even if SecureInvest wasn't a very new website using an old company name to give it the appearance of greater age, some Ponzi's can last for many years. If you don't believe me, ask Bernie Madoff. Also, some HYIPS have been known to outlast others. Check ForexMacro and FinanzesForex if you need proof of HYIPS lasting for several years.

opportunis/Pharaoh, I completely agree with you guys, but since we don't have any evidence we can not say it's a Ponzi scheme..also I believe they have outsourced their call center to India that's why you get some Indian guy/girls voice, there are many big company's which has outsourced their Call center to India or some other countries, but with this little facts we can not sure weather they are legit or not, we should not advice anybody to invest their until we confirm. I have also invested 400$ their and I will update here if something goes wrong. Let's find out the fact together and save innocent investor.

Attachments

• SCinvest_registration-300x240.png
    SCinvest_registration-300x240.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I can't PROVE it's a Ponzi. Then again, I had no PROOF that myTirn and CRECapital were Ponzis. I told people over and over again that they had all the warning signs. A lot of people ignored me, since I didn't have absolute PROOF. In both cases, a lot of people lost a lot of money before the regulators stepped in and closed those companies down . . . for being Ponzis.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...1-cre-capital-corporation-crecapcorp-com.html

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...r/2451-anybody-heard-tirn-www-mytirn-com.html

The way to test one of these companies is NOT to put money in. The way to test them to ask them to show real trading records that prove how long and how profitably they've been trading. Make sure to ask to see a live account that's currently being traded. Any REAL account management company should be happy to share solid evidence of their trading. Fake companies will show all sorts of pretty numbers, but will always have a long string of excuses about not showing anything verifiable.

In the world of investment, the burden of proof is on the company.

Let me put it this way. I've seen a lot of "money traps". I've warned so many others, yet most have tossed their wallets in anyway - and lost it all.

This has all the signs of being a trap. The only TINY thing in it's favor is that it claims to be associated with a 5 year old offshore company with no history, good or bad.

Maybe someone should call the lawyers in Panama who set up that company and ask what line of business KMC is currently in.

Pharaoh..greetings from Egypt. I love your skeptical mind. Knowing that, I would like to know if you deal with any managed forex at all? Also, SI sounds very lucrative. Is there anything AT ALLLLL that we can do here to know for certain whether or not they are fraudsters.

It's supposed to sound seductive. The website is more professionally designed than the websites of some far less suspicious looking managed accounts services.

Still, it has all the signs of being a Ponzi. If someone invited you to a feast at a perfect looking dinner table with what appeared to be a fabulous meal on it, would you ignore multiple signs that said "Caution! Landmines!" to run up and take a seat?

If you want to use a real account manager, demand to see the LIVE trading statements from one or more real accounts that they are managing. If the results look good and the risks taken aren't high, put YOUR money in YOUR account and then you and the account manager can both sign and LPOA and send it to the broker.

This won't guarantee success, but will improve your odds considerably.

Back