Ponzi Scheme Secureinvestment.com

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hello oportunis,
Have read through these posts and I did not notice any report on investment you made back in June. Did you invest the 500? How did that work out for you? Thanks

I sent 500, I have 110 days left. They are paying for now... But there is something fishy with them. You can't visit them unless you invested 1 mio, they don't disclose which brokers they use plus their statements are made by them, no 3rd party audit. Videos from youtube are not from real people accounts.... Bare in mind that it's a hyp and it will end sooner or later...

At my question if third party verified their results, this is the response they received from there :

"
The company is regulated by the Panama legislation as the company is registered and regulated by the governmental agency called the Public Registry of Panama (Registro Público de Panamá).

The company’s business number in the Public Registry of Panama is 642457.

The company is audited annually by independent auditors and the trading results shown on the website are verified
."

So , what is this independent auditors and who check the results ?

One more thing , from their FAQ :

" Q :What happens when the profit is negative?

A:In case of negative trading results the Company covers any loss, and you will receive zero profit on such day with no any loss deducted, as any trading loss that may occur during the Company's automated trading sessions on the Forex market is covered by the Company's reserve fund.

Based on the Forex trading history of the Company, the volume of profit trades is significantly bigger than the volume of loss trades, which allows our investors to receive lucrative profit at the end of almost each trading day.

The sophisticated stop-loss technique implemented in Secure Investment automated Forex trading system prevents any substantial loss and ensures the prosperity of our clients.

The safety of your initial investment and profits is guaranteed
. "

So I can not lose the initial investment. Looks like the Holy Grail

Last edited:
Another thing I do not understand how to do that to them the pair EURUSD always is 1.xxxx, and normally it is 1.xxxxx ?

Untitled.png

As for the number of digits, forex was ititially 4 digits. Now, most, but not all brokers are 5 digits. What's interesting is that the statement is 6 digits with the last 2 being 00. Looks to me like someone messed up creating the spreadsheet - another warning that something isn't quite right.

As for an account management firm promising to cover losses, I've seen many make that promise. I've seen ZERO keep that promise. Personally, I consider a promise like that to be a major warning sign that the company is a scam.

Let's summarise the facts here.

1. The company owning the secureinvestments.com website is registered in Panama.
2. They will not let anyone see their incorporation documents unless they invest at least $1000
3. The youtube testimonial videos for secureinvestment.com show Happy Hippies (or should that be Happy Hyippies ?) with smiles wider than the Atlantic, many of them beautiful females like most typical Forex investors (!!)
4. No accounts have been posted on the company website or elsewhere on the internet showing the (rapidly growing ??) company assets
5. You must send your money to them directly. No shadow account trading.
6. Whatever happened to compound interest ? If the monthly profits remain to be invested the following month, then the compounding effect results in not 264% profits to 30/11/2013 but to 966% (1.2345*1.2464*1.22*1.2283 .......= 10.66388 * starting capital), which is way, way higher than any other Managed Forex fund I've ever seen. Look at any other Managed Forex fund and the year end profit figure has been compounded from each month's figure.

This is like a reverse pay day loan company - the difference is: YOU provide them with the loan!

I don't get it how people are so naive...Secureinvestment is a total SCAM, you guys have 6 pages of a discussion but nobody actually did any real research...If you did, you would have found this :

WARNING – NON AUTHORIZED ENTITY – KEYSTONE MARKETING CORP - Secureinvestment.com

PUBLIC RELEASE

The Superintendency of Securities Market of the Republic of Panama (hereinafter “SMV”), in according with its legal duty to strengthen and promote the proper environment for the development of the securities market in the Republic of Panama, in compliance with regulation contained in the Securities Law, makes the following public statement:

1. KEYSTONE MARKETING CORP. (also known as Secure Investment), registered under Microjacket number 642457, Document 1473309, registered in the Mercantile Section of the Public Registry, has not been issued any kind of license by the SMV, nor has been authorized to carry on activities of intermediation, administration, or advisory in securities, financial instruments or forex, in or from the Republic of Panama, within the scope of the Securities Law.

2. That the websites http//www.secureinvestment.com, falsely claim that their address in Panama is: Calle 50, Torre Global Plaza, Piso 19, Oficina H, Ciudad de Panamá.

3. For further information regarding this Release, please contact us by phone (507) 501-1700, fax (507) 501-1719 or email info@supervalores.gob.pa.

Here is the link from the governmental website of Panama, warning users that SECUREINVESTMENT.COM IS A SCAM/PONZI/PYRAMID SCHEME , and was never licensed as a forex trading company or what the claim to be.

http://www.supervalores.gob.pa/info...thorized-entity--keystone-marketing-corp.html

Stay safe people, and use Google now and than...it won't hurt you, I Promise

I ask them about these things , and this is the answer that I received from them :

"Thank you for contacting Secure Investment.

In accordance with Panama laws Forex trading with personal funds is not a licensed activity in Panama and Keystone Marketing Corp. does not have that type of license.

The operations with third-party funds are performed through authorized and fully licensed financial partners that operate outside Panama and these activities do not violate any Panamanian laws.

Please pay attention that Keystone Marketing Corp. is an offshore company and the company's operations are performed outside Panama, and this fact allows our company to earn good profit and share it with our clients.

If our company would be incorporated and licensed within the same jurisdiction, Keystone Marketing Corp. would be a taxpayer without any special preferences, and would not be able to accumulate additional income that is shared with our clients.

The address which is mentioned is not our official address anymore. We have relocated to a larger office in a new and more prestigious building.

Our new office address is : Punta Colon Street, Oceania Business Plaza, Tower 2000, Panama City, Panama.

If you should have any queries/concerns in the future, you can always initiate chat any part of the day, we are only a click away.Now we also have a 24/7 Phone assistance available to help serve you better.

Should you need any help on your account or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Sincerely yours,

Victoria Rojas
Customer Service Department
Keystone Marketing Corp.
support@secureinvestment.com
+507 836 5706
SecureInvestment.com"

Back