Ponzi Scheme Secureinvestment.com

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Well, that is what i intend to do. If i get this $ 500 then i will draw another $ 500 then i have my initial investment back. After that anything coming out of my account is profit so if i able to get that as well then maybe we will be closer to an answer.

I just started using their bitcoin option..

I deposited .5 BTC a few days ago and it is in their 20 day investment package.
It has been in there for 5 days and I have been paid 0.008820 BTC to my account. I'm planning on reinvesting it until I have 1BTC, then pulling out 0.5 to make my money back, and then just reinvest the profits....
It will be about 10 months until I have 1 BTC, but I'll post on here if anything bad happens...

Considering the volatility of BTC, your targeted 1 BTC in 10 months could end up being worth far less than 0.5 BTC now.

True.. But their minimum cash deposit was $500, and at the time .5 BTC was about $300. BTC value has gone up about 5% since then, and there's reason to think it will go a bit higher, but that's a whole different topic. It's my gambling money & I just wanted the smallest investment possible in SI to test it out. If it goes well I may cash out the BTC and invest the cash later.

Hi All,

I can confirm based on my recent experience with this company that they are indeed a BIG SCAM.
I've always had my doubts, due to their operation model, but without any conclusive evidence on any forum, mixed with conflicting reports which neither proved legitimacy or scam, and just a few claiming they have received their money, I wanted to know once and for all (despite the risk), especially as I am not one for tarnishing any company’s name on a whim.

I have a $1,000 account currently showing $121 interest, but just over 2 weeks ago I did a Bank Transfer for $9,000 in order to integrate and start a $10,000 account with reduced performance fees. The $9,000 still isn't showing in my account and their Finance and Customer Services departments have ignored ALL 4 emails that I sent them, bearing in mind their policy states that, if your money isn't showing after 5 business days, email their Finance Department who will respond within 48 hours. Using their chat portal also, I was told twice that they have "prioritized" my emails, but I never received any replies.

I am now trying to recall the money through my bank, but there are no guarantees. However, I'll keep you updated with any new development.

I shall post this to other forums as well so that this scam is stopped once and for all.

Hello,

I have made a withdrawal request in the beginning of April as my investment finally achieved over 500 USD for bank withdrawal. Till now I haven't received any money. I waited because of holiday and the banks don't work in that time, but now there is no excuse. I sent several emails and they responded only once, the chat works but they do not give any informations. So I can confirm this is a SCAM. They are sending some emails that there will be some conference in Hong Kong for VIP investors, but as I know there are no offices there. I found this forum proving they are lying about their addresses. Please check the forum here: http://secureinvestment.com. Managed Forex Account?

How can we stop them, so their website is shut down, as many people are still sending money to them?

Hello oportunis, sorry to hear about the delay of your withdrawal. Just wondering if you made the withdrawal prior to the terms of service changing on or about April 10-11, 2014? I've not had any issues with Bitcoin withdrawal.

The minimum amount of withdrawal from Operating Account through bank transfer is $1000 and the minimum amount of withdrawal through Bitcoin is 0.01 BTC

Did you send an email to: finance@secureinvestment.com

I have sent email to their finance department, no response. I made request before their change. This is also BS, as they are changing their rules just to lure invesotrs in. They changed trading time from 1 year and min. of 50 usd to half year and min. 1000 usd, and before there was some "special" promotion with lowered performance fee... I also found out that they are not paying since January. I don't know why nobody posted this earlier, maybe they hoped that they will receive their money if more pepole would invest into the scheme. We need to shut them down as people are still sending money to them!!!

Way back at the beginning of this thread (in June 2013), I warned that this looked very much like a HYIP scam or some closely related type of Ponzi scheme. I also said:

"Investing" in a HYIP or other Ponzi only enables it to go on longer and rip off more innocent people. Even if you make a profit, you've contributed to costing other people a lot of money.

Now it is time for everyone who "invested" despite all the obvious warning signs to do everything in their power to help bring down the monster that they helped pay to build.

Gather all your evidence and:

1. If you are in the US, contact www.CFTC.gov and also file a report with IC3.gov

2. If you are in the UK, file a report with Action Fraud.

3. If you are anywhere else, ask your bank and local police about how to file an online financial fraud complaint in your country.

4. No matter where you are, file a report with eConsumer.gov Post your report number in this thread so that others can reference your report number in their reports.

5. If you used a credit card, contact your issuing bank. Ask if a chargeback is an option for you.

6. File a complaint in Panama. That's where this company claims to be.

7. If you deposited by bank wire, post the information of the account you sent your money to here in this thread.

I'm sure there's more you can do, but this should give all of you a good start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, thank you for the information. I have made a complaint to eConsumer.gov

The bank name: WESTPAC BANKING CORPORATION
Bank address: Technocash Limited, 70 Pitt St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Bank account number: 034702240688
SWIFT: WPACAU2S

Everyone that invested please share details here, so we can shut them down as some people are still sending money to them.

Back