Security Issues Alpari UK

Asgard2

Recruit
I was going to post a review but for some reason the submit forex broker review is not working.

Anyway to cap, I provided Alpari UK with all my personal documentation.

I felt they were incompetent and to be fair, they felt like I was a pain in the royal butt.

Anyway, they declined my application which by then I was pretty happy about but now they insist on keeping all of my supplied identity documentation and refuse to delete it.

The documentation was supplied as proof of identity in the expectation that I would open a live trading account. It belongs to me and is mine.

It was not ever supplied to Alpari to keep for ever, just because they feel like it.

I notice on their site they reference money laundering several times which is justification to ask for the documentation.

How much laundering could go on if they keep all of the documentation supplied by rejected accounts?

Currently they have my bank details, my drivers license and my signature.

Right now, I feel extremely unsafe that they keep this documentation when I have no idea, who has access to it now or who might have access to it in the future.

I posted the more specific story here if anyone is interested.

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-brokers/1115-alpari-idc-com-2.html#post18965

Back