SELECT GLOBAL PARTNERS LIMITED IS A SCAM!!( Mafia Yunma Tianlong across Shazhupan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got scared from this broker I have $56,000 in my forex account and the won't let me withdraw without paying another $5000 , i already paid $5000 in a so called analyst fee. How can I get my money out. I will get $10,000 to the person who can help me get my money from these ass holes.!!!
Hi sir! I was also scammed by this certain Carl who is of Chinese descent. The site that they are using for me is steady3650.com and still active. Same thing, they demand this tax before you can withdraw and of course, we know that this is another way for them to get another money from us. He keeps on giving me messages via Line (initially via WhatsApp) and keeps on reminding me to give the tax so that we can withdraw the money from the platform. Anyway, i already reported them from our local anti-fraud/scam agency and was already given a reply. I am not hopeful that i can get my money back but at least we have to stop this scheme and prevent others from being a victim. So, kindly report them to your local agency handling such thing.

I got scared from this broker I have $56,000 in my forex account and the won't let me withdraw without paying another $5000 , i already paid $5000 in a so called analyst fee. How can I get my money out. I will get $10,000 to the person who can help me get my money from these ass holes.!!!
Its fake money anyways not much difference then demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back