Select Securities Ltd Hong Kong

Pamuella

Recruit
Hi I was a victim of investment fraud in 2014 with this company .I sent £12225 to Drake trading ltd HSBC Hong Kong calling themselves Select Securities. They disappeared with the money The police have been investigating this scam but have not found them. If anyone could help or have any information
Kind Regards
Pamela

if you tell me the domain name. I can try to look up some information about it.

if you tell me the domain name. I can try to look up some information about it.
Hi I was contacted over the phone by a very well spoken english man called Timothy Banks later transfered to a man called Philip coomes who asked me if I had considered buying Ali Ba Ba shares as he said he could buy them for me at a reduced rate before they floated on the stock market.I thought I had checked out the company and they were ok so I went ahead and purchased the shares. I had lots of emails for about two months then they disappeared .I have the address of Select Securities 1 international finance centre 21/22f one harbour view street central Hong Kong tel 00852 58086478
Kind
Regards
Pamela

Hi I was contacted over the phone by a very well spoken english man called Timothy Banks later transfered to a man called Philip coomes who asked me if I had considered buying Ali Ba Ba shares as he said he could buy them for me at a reduced rate before they floated on the stock market.I thought I had checked out the company and they were ok so I went ahead and purchased the shares. I had lots of emails for about two months then they disappeared .I have the address of Select Securities 1 international finance centre 21/22f one harbour view street central Hong Kong tel 00852 58086478
Kind
Regards
Pamela
Hi sorry I forgot to give you the email address of the scammer it is phillipcoomes@sshkasia.com thankyou

sshkasia.com was registered to:

Registrant Name: SPEND ON PRESNENT
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: Hagagatan 1, vi
Registrant Street: SE 113 49 Stockholm
Registrant City: Stockholm
Registrant State/Province: Stockholm
Registrant Postal Code: SE 113 49
Registrant Country: Sweden
Registrant Phone: +86.81911048
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: webshaun2011@gmail.com

Notice the phone number. +86 is the country code for China, not Sweden.

I think a long chat with the Hong Kong Police and financial regulators may be your only hope.

Hi thank you for your help but the Hong Kong police do not let me speak to them anymore as the criminals bank account in h s b c
Hong Kong was frozen with £76000 still in the account in April 2016 they shared it out with the other four victims as they had a writ of summons which cost over £6000 which I could not afford although a solicited in Hong Kong said there only needed to be one writ of summons for everyone.I have tried to complain to the Hong Kong police but they have blocked my calls
Kind Regards
Pamela

Back