Selfkings

Apeca

Recruit
In the beginning all will be ok until your personal broker start pushing you for more and more money,even will talk to make loan for can invest more.Ok that is first alert, I dig little about them I understand they are offshore company witch mean no resident and no one regulated them.That are another two red flags.OK will withdraw my money and all will be ok, yes but no they will ask you for equal amount for can refund your balance.Don't buy on it, they will take probably and this and that is how my adventure end with crypto.Hope no one else will suffer from hands of them but I know that is not true.

In the beginning all will be ok until your personal broker start pushing you for more and more money,even will talk to make loan for can invest more.Ok that is first alert, I dig little about them I understand they are offshore company witch mean no resident and no one regulated them.That are another two red flags.OK will withdraw my money and all will be ok, yes but no they will ask you for equal amount for can refund your balance.Don't buy on it, they will take probably and this and that is how my adventure end with crypto.Hope no one else will suffer from hands of them but I know that is not true.
Selfkings is an online trading broker owned by Xem Cloud Ltd and located at Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands MH96960.

Currently, the broker scam SelfKings (www.selfkings.com) targets investors in Europe and Russia with its boiler rooms. SelfKings is run by the very same scammers and boiler rooms that run the Cryptansa (www.cryptansa.com) and TrustFina (www.trustfina.com) scams and probably others. Xem Cloud Ltd in the Marshall Islands allegedly operates SelfKings. The offshore entities High Wealth Group Ltd and High Net Group Ltd in the Marshall Islands operate TrustFina.

Back