Sell Usd/jpy @

Say a very “BIG WHY”

Hello,

Watch USD/JPY when it gets to 91.85 take a SELL with TAKE PROFIT at 91.10. All the best :)

You have to back up that statement with a very “BIG WHY”.
Someone might just do it and you don’t take responsibility!?!?

Just for fun I did this (The Orange triangle’s are the Market Order’s):
USDJPY Jun4.jpg

Ticket; Market; Units; Price; Take Profit
989994604; USD/JPY; 1,000,000; 91.812; 91.100
989996267; USD/JPY; 1,000,00; 91.881; 91.100
How did you pick the take profit?

You may ask.. How I hit those trades at the top, (If you look close it was on a fall, in other words you stick your head above a rock, as you pull it down I ding ya, descending arc trajectory is on my side)
3 lights on a match
http://www.querycat.com/question/a2cce7a475ab3e0c062d23f54b6b579f
There is a superstition in the Army about lighting 3 cigarettes from one match (or from one burning of a cigarette lighter). That started in WW1 where the theory was that enemy snipers were drawn, at night time, to the flash of light of striking a match and lighting of the first cigarette, lighting the second cigarette allowed the sniper to get set and if a third was lit it gave time for the sniper to aim and to shoot.

To put it in perspective the Green line at the very bottom is the take profit.
USDJPY Jun4a.jpg

You know this is Friday? Right? When is this going to happen... Next week??? I hope you are right.
There is no doubt that I will follow up on this “RIGHT”!
We expect to here back from you as to the HOW’s and WHY’s of you decision making and statement, OK.

Last edited:
“good Call”

Going to have to pronounce this one “GOOD CALL”
Hello,
Watch USD/JPY when it gets to 91.85 take a SELL with TAKE PROFIT at 91.10. All the best :)
Way to go NDUKA VIVIAN CHINWE
We would still appreciate the “BIG WHY” and a follow up from you.
USDJPY Jun6TP1.jpg
USDJPY Jun6TP2.jpg

Spiked down to at least 91.02 maybe more.

USD/JPY
$143,202.31
$133,180.02
$ 10,022.29
That’s the kind of “Just for fun” experiments I like to do.

Just so every one KNOWS, that was My “Zen Trading Demo” Account.:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/intensive-reviews/
Which means:
I can try and do any FOOL thing that comes to my mind... Just to see how it turns out.
To make sure, there is no confusion.
“AND FOR THE RECORD”
I asked for a comment on this and as so far there “IS and WAS NONE”
I personally would not listen to someone that can not follow up on their posting responsibility.
Just like me, (I am a slow typer & dsylecsic {If you can spell it,... you ain't it.}) the post’s that count need more time to write about, so let’s see what he says by next Saturday June, 12 2010.

[for some strange reason I add: “Never trust the DEAD, Always break the pumkin”]

I love eating "umble pie” give me a slice.
(if all I can do is clue editor's. I have done my job)

Last edited:
Back