1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Semi-Automatic Forex Engine from SemiAutomaticForex.com.

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Anco, May 28, 2009.

1. Anco

Anco Recruit

Sorry for my english.See the review & rating. What ridiculous! And they continue to sell their videos. FOREX Engine Software and Videos for Massive Profits
    Same DNS 67.227.137.68 than Maestro, the copy of firebird EA . Need The Forex Maestro Feedback - Page 2 - ForexForums.org
    2 Gays, see their site, HL Direct Marketing - Here We Breast-Feed Millionaires
    which constitute to them only the HL Direct Marketing de Songapore, do not accept customers! All that they want it is to make copies on internet, to give them a new packaging and to swindle people.
    I did not obtain refund of the company Plimus.com Online Store, who is under contract with HL Direct Marketing to process orders and collect payments, which so, is in collusion: shesends backmy e-mails to the "salesmen". One party of Ping-pong. We go round in circles. I am really angry. I am going to pursue my investigations towards the European laws.
    Thank if you can help Me
    Anco

2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Complain again to Plimus and ask why they didn't give you a refund. I've never heard of Plimus refusing a refund within the guarantee terms before, but there's a first time for everything.

3. Anco

Anco Recruit

from Anco

Plimus sends back my emails. No answer, no refund ! I don't know why because others get refund: Read this, please, the Plimus blog:
    Plimus ::: Unethical practices? Beware SemiAutoForex
    They says:
    "I would like to let you know that this vendor is currently under Plimus' review and nature of his activity is to be determined. If it is proven that their activity doesn't compy with Plimus' Vendor Agreement policy, their account will be suspended and they will no longer be able to use our services.

Please note that we are also reviewing all pending refund requests, so email us at support@plimus.com if you need additional assistance on this matter.

Regards,
    Ira - Plimus Support.

I have just received a commercial email from Magic Machine, other swindle, see here:
    The forex magic machine - ForexForums.org.
    They are the same 2 gays from Singapore, Direct HL Ads, 202 Bukit Batok St 21 17-98, Singapore, 00 650202, SINGAPORE

4. Anco

Anco Recruit

I sent a new complaint, with a link towards this. I have just been paid off by Plimus, after more than a month and several tries.
    Thank you very much to all the team!