• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Senen Pousa and ProphetMax FX

This discussion is about:

1. Senen Pousa
2. ProphetMax
3. myprophetmax.com
4. ProphetMax Managed FX
5. ProphetMax Quant
6. Investment Intelligence Corporation

I would like to share my experience and ask for guidance as to anything I should be on the lookout for.

I joined EVG (elevationgroup.net) back in February on the suggestion from a close relative. Shortly after becoming a member, Mike Dillard (founder) introduced me to Senen via his trip to Australia to produce his interview of Senen in his office. Accessible thru the EVG website. Senen then came to Austin, TX for a live webinar (1.5 hours). Senen took nearly three hours of live questions via facebook after the presentation.

Afterwards, I joined ProphetMax. Keep in mind, at this point there was no NDA needed to join the group.

Once a member, it took nearly three weeks of psychological exercises I needed to complete thru their website (myprophetmax.com) before I was even presented with the documentation to invest my Capital (Level 3). During that time, Senen held weekly, and one time on a Saturday as well, group meetings. He spent countless hours answering dozens of questions from new members. Afterwards, I signed all the necessary paperwork and wired Capital to his company.

Funds are wired to a bank account in the name of (withheld until verified ok to release), located in NZ. The bank is an internationally recognized name -- located in Europe. It is from that account that trades are pooled and made to the broker.

When a client wires funds, the funds do not go to IIC. The funds are deposited into an account registered in NZ. That companies website states that they are a licensed financial service provider.

The website to the company where the funds are wired to has its broker registration number posted. Available for verification. The NZ Dispute and Resolution website, Financial Dispute Resolution, has no disputes posted.

1. Investment Intelligence Corporation (IIC) is located in Australia

2. Members funds are deposited into an account in EU, under the account name located in NZ

3. ProphetMax and their affiliated trading brokers websites are reg. in the US

4. IIC\ProphetMax\Trading Broker date of registry dates back just a few weeks before Senen's webinar with EVG back in Feb 2012

Elevation group is for managing recording artists.

Myprofitmax's website shows zero information publicly. Before investing 1 cent, I'd want full disclosure, terms & conditions, etc. Their website only has a login screen. For me, that's an instant "DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!" alert.

It doesn't matter if your friends or family recommended it. A lot of ponzi schemes have stolen a lot of money based on recommendations from friends and families.

I'll still stick with my advice.

If a broker doesn't publicly disclose its:

Trading terms & conditions.
Contact info.
Regulation info.

Or if an account management company doesn't publicly disclose its:

Verifiable track record.
Contact info.

Then take your money and run in the opposite direction.

I'll still stick with my advice.

I respect your advice. Hence, my interest in creating this discussion.
With respects to the publicly disclosures, they are available to members after they join.

The 1 thing that ProphetMax does NOT have is a Verifiable track record.

I did receive my Monthly Statement for April --> +4.2%

. . . Then take your money and run in the opposite direction.

Where as I was considering adding more funds to my account, I am now in a hold-wait and see mode.

REQUEST FOR THIS THREAD:

1. Testimonial from a dissatisfied customer.

2. Testimonial from a satisfied long term member.

3. (Former) Employee comes public as a whistle blower.

4. Documented evidence of Corporate Malfeasance.

REQUEST FOR THIS THREAD:

1. Testimonial from a dissatisfied customer.

2. Testimonial from a satisfied long term member.

3. (Former) Employee comes public as a whistle blower.

4. Documented evidence of Corporate Malfeasance.

It seems to be very hard to get any information about this. It is not necessarily bad, but it is suspicious.
I think the chances of getting the information you require above in any forum are really very small. If they are a professional company holding funds from clients, they need to be regulated somewhere. You have every right as their client to demand to see this information. Especially the regulation details of this company are essential for the safety of your money.

Ask them for information on where they are regulated. I'll give you an 85% chance that they either are registered in some unregulated fashion or that they have some reason why they are "exempt" from regulation.

Try to withdraw some of your money and see what happens.

Back