• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Sengela - pig slaughter

Eric Jansen

Recruit
Hello everybody,

I met a girl on Wechat. After talking several weeks, she tells me that she makes a lot of money with Trading.
she likes to teach me and let me install Meta Trader 4.
she explains me how to use the demo version and send me daily messages how much money she earns.
She send me photos of her cars (Ferrari, Porsche, ...).
She say she only follows the analyst advice.
We try a few days and i always gain a lot of money.

Now she introduce me to her analyst : Sengela : sengela.com
and they ask me to open a real account.

I find all this too good to be true and i am afraid to getting scammed.

Has anyone some advice?

Hello everybody,

I met a girl on Wechat. After talking several weeks, she tells me that she makes a lot of money with Trading.
she explains me how to use the demo version and send me daily messages how much money she earns.

Has anyone some advice?
One advice brother, Take your money and run fast as you can from her :)

any company offer trading financial product requires authorisation from financial authority. company will have a registration/license number, for eg, uk is financial conduct authority, Aus is ASIC, etc.. if your senegal company is located at offshore/unknown country, most likely there is no real trading involved, once you deposited money they give u fake money to trade, its a scam. they will come up with various excuse ask you to deposit more,etc

Holla! Anyone who is saying that will make you rich on dating websites or other sites - is scammer and want to steal your money. Block report and run away don't you ever think of investing into company that someone sent you and message about!
Peace brother stay home trade forex but don't get greedy

Hello,

You were all right. I told to the girl that we can continue chatting and we can talk about everything except trading. She get angry and said i not believe her and deleted me.

So i think this is 100 % proof that it was a scammer!!!!

Hello everybody,

Has anyone some advice?
Never trust things like this, it's just to reel you in. This industry is full of fakes.

Back