Romance Scam Sengela Trding Limited Scam

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Sengela Trding Limited (yes they mis-spell trading) is the same company that was running Golden Day Profit, Golden Crown, Golden 123, etc. They are soliciting new investors on Wechat similar to the Tinder scams discussed on here. They will take your deposit and refuse to give your funds back. They are Not registered with the US NFA or HK Securities Commission.

Sengela.com

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201017-235702_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-235702_Chrome.jpg
    580.3 KB · Views: 17
Please post the detailed way how do you got in contact with them. Also post the phone numbers of the scammers and the bank accounts they gave you.

Edit:
And tell us where you reported the incident, please.

Please post the detailed way how do you got in contact with them. Also post the phone numbers of the scammers and the bank accounts they gave you.

Edit:
And tell us where you reported the incident, please.
I was contacted on Wechat and I instantly asked about my funds from Golden Day. I got blocked immediately

Sengela Trding Limited (yes they mis-spell trading) is the same company that was running Golden Day Profit, Golden Crown, Golden 123, etc. They are soliciting new investors on Wechat similar to the Tinder scams discussed on here. They will take your deposit and refuse to give your funds back. They are Not registered with the US NFA or HK Securities Commission.

Sengela.com
What was your story with them?

What was your story with them?
Hello FX Master,
In my first post about Golden Day, I noted they were already DBA Sengela. Ironically someone from Sengela contacted me on Wechat about investing as the spammers must have no idea that I am already complaining to Golden Day. I have residual funds left with Golden Day and they refuse to give them back. I have been hammering Golden Day for a while to get my funds back and like many other sites mentioned on here they have an online form for withdrawal. You submit the form but conveniently for them it does nothing. They provided one reply and it was to give me funds in an e-wallet in BTC or USDT which is garbage because they only accept USD deposits.

Back to Sengela - a woman who is supposedly making huge returns with Sengela said she can teach me how to spot trade Gold or Silver and also offered to show me how to short/long BTCUSD options. She asked if I wanted to get a demo account. I instantly pushed her on Sengela being Golden Day and asked for them to return my funds. At that point, she blocked me instantly.

Hello FX Master,
In my first post about Golden Day, I noted they were already DBA Sengela. Ironically someone from Sengela contacted me on Wechat about investing as the spammers must have no idea that I am already complaining to Golden Day. I have residual funds left with Golden Day and they refuse to give them back. I have been hammering Golden Day for a while to get my funds back and like many other sites mentioned on here they have an online form for withdrawal. You submit the form but conveniently for them it does nothing. They provided one reply and it was to give me funds in an e-wallet in BTC or USDT which is garbage because they only accept USD deposits.

Back to Sengela - a woman who is supposedly making huge returns with Sengela said she can teach me how to spot trade Gold or Silver and also offered to show me how to short/long BTCUSD options. She asked if I wanted to get a demo account. I instantly pushed her on Sengela being Golden Day and asked for them to return my funds. At that point, she blocked me instantly.
I believe this is the Alarm from your end to other's. Is there anything from Golden Day?

I believe this is the Alarm from your end to other's. Is there anything from Golden Day?
Golden Day's website is completely offline. The email addresses still work but no on responds to a single email. At this point it appears they have moved over to completely doing business as Sengela Trding Limited.

can you post screenshots of any conversations (chat/email) that you have with them? You should still have chat/email history.

Many screen shots below from Golden Day. As noted above Golden Day shut down their website and is now doing business as Sengela Trding Company. No one responds to any of my emails or Wechat messages for many months now.

1603381600810.png

1603381673430.png

Below is an email I sent when I hit my boiling point with these scammers. For many months there is no response but its obvious these guys steal your money and run. Like many other companies on this site, their only response is I keep putting in more money which I never did.

1603382533317.png

Back