Romance Scam Sengela Trding Limited Scam

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
I am certain that many many people got scammed last month. On September 10 2020, last month, they solicited that people who deposit up to $10K would get up to an additional $10K free from their company to use for trading. Now one month later their site is closed completely and keep in mind the only way to withdrawal funds was to submit a form directly on the Golden Day Website. There was no communication from Golden Day that they would change company names, setup a new website, etc. I was able to track them down as they are doing business as Sengela and the content on the Sengela site is identical to what Golden Day had other than they changed the background pics and the colors of the website.

1603382738429.png

1603383022976.png

There are even more connected "companies".
See post #54 in thread on hkgoldencrown-sunrocindustrial.

There are even more connected "companies".
See post #54 in thread on hkgoldencrown-sunrocindustrial.
The IP address used for Sengela is also tied to Golden Day Profit and Rlgold.com. The websites for both Golden Day and Rlgold are shut down at this point however there is a new website for Ambrysun that is identical to Sengela.

He Liming (Sengela) and Alan Lee (Ambrysun) are listed as the contrcts for both websites

1609282471366.png

1609282484464.png

Hi
Stay away from sengela trading limited,i met this lady call Lucy and she try to puch me open account
with them to make big money,i put same money to open account than they steal the money ,wrote email
to them they dont answer ,dont ever put money abroad and dont listen this women they just working for them in the and you lose your money
if you want to invest, do it in your own country that atleast you can follow up
i can email women picture anyone want to be interested

Hi
Stay away from sengela trading limited,i met this lady call Lucy and she try to puch me open account
with them to make big money,i put same money to open account than they steal the money ,wrote email
to them they dont answer ,dont ever put money abroad and dont listen this women they just working for them in the and you lose your money
Hi and welcome to the FPA forum!
you can post all the scammer numbers and photos here on this thread so that others can find the reviews of those people using Google.

Hi
Without displaying your personal information, yes please post her pic, number and any communication you had in this thread.

Hi
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Back