Sensus-Capital SCAM!

fxtrader989

Private
Hello,

if you are a succesfull trader please stay away from this broker. It's just another bucketshop!
I traded 2 day with sensus-capital.com and made about 3000€ profit. Then i received a email from them that my strategy is against their rules and all my trades will be deleted §14.2. In this § i could not find anything what i could make wrong. On their website they claim that all EA's, trading styles are allowed (maybe only if you lose money with them). All my trades were placed manually!

So stay away from them!

I tried to invite them, without success. This was their answer "We already replied to your emails, we are simply following our Trading Rules"

Dear Sirs,

Sensus Capital is a fully regulated broker and we are taking our business and client complaints very seriously. Due to our business and best execution guidelines, we are checking every single client trade to make sure that our clients receiving best execution and have a high quality trading environment. Because of this process, we are also able to identify traders who tries to fraud the trading system. Sensus Capital is having a straight process to handle abusive and fraudulent trading styles, i.e. traders try to take advantage from special kind of arbitrage trading. All actions the company might take are compliant with our contracts and trading rules (i.e. §2.1/§14.1l/§14.2g).

In addition to that all our clients are able to open a case with our regulator (Cysec). They are already familiar with abusive trading strategies.

Kind regards,

Sensus Capital

Back