SEO Spam and Scam Collection

AsstModerator

FPA Forums and Reviews Admin
For the last few months, there has been a spike of some unusual spams.

A typical posting would be like this...

Thanks for the very informative post.

-----
somefinancewebsite.com (Best banking or mortgage or savings or something)

A lot of these sites are just blogs. The trick is that most are filled with a dozen or more keyword rich articles on banking or some other investment related subject. Currently, the blogs have no external links. I think that the plan is to get a large number of inbound links to each blog to help it's search engine ranking. Then the owners will offer to provide Search Engine Optimization to other sites. If someone pays, then the blogs will get links to the site that's being promoted.

I've tried warning these people, but this just keeps happening. Since they won't listen to reason, I'll be moving all new posts like that to this thread from now on. They'll get the inbound link that they want, but it will be permanently tied to the words Spam and Scam in the search engines.

The FPA recommends against visiting any sites that are linked to in this thread.

Investment SEO SPAM

Hi.
I am new here, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD SPAM THE CURRENT FOREX TRADING SIGNALS.
Investment

DO NOT PAY MONEY FOR LINKS FROM CHINESEBANKER.COM

Investment

Hi.
I am new here.
AND I'M GOING TO SPAM YOU ABOUT MY WEBSITE TO HELP ITS SEO SCORE. THEN I CAN SELL OR RENT LINKS ON IT FOR A LOT OF MONEY.
Investment

CHINESEBANKER.COM - ANOTHER SPAM SITE YOU SHOULD NOT PAY MONEY FOR LINKS FROM.

IF IT IS CHINESE, WHY DID I SPAM YOU FROM INDIA?

Investment - SEO Spam for ChineseBanker.com

We are a one stop SPAM shop offering a gamut of investment SPAM opportunities in India to Non Resident Indians & people of India origin (foreign citizens). Our mission is to SPAM affordable investment solutions to Indian expatriates to trade the share market.
=============
Investment

I AM A SPAMMER TRYING TO MAKE CHINESEBANKER.COM HAVE A HIGHER RATING IN THE SEARCH ENGINES SO THAT I CAN MAKE MONEY. I SPAM FORUMS AND DON'T CARE THAT OUR UNWANTED MESSAGES WASTE PEOPLE'S TIME.

I PUT THIS SPAM IN THE FOREX BASICS BOOT CAMP EDUCATION AREA. IF I CARED EVEN A TINY BIT ABOUT USERS OF THE FORUMS, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN 1 MINUTE TO READ THE RULES. IF I HAD BOTHERED TO READ THE RULES, I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I COULD HAVE POSTED MY AD IN THE FPA'S CLASSIFIEDS. I AM TOO GREEDY AND STUPID TO TAKE THE TIME TO READ RULES AND FIND OUT WHERE I AM ALLOWED TO POST ADVERTISEMENTS.

wow (posted as a reply in an FPA Daily Trading Signal)

great n cool hahaha
:)

[url="http://www.parchain.co.id]labor bahasa[/url]

Hey look everybody. I'm trying to do SEO for some lame website selling stuff that's not even related to forex. I could have posted this in the FPA's Classified Ads, but that would have meant taking a whole minute to read the rules or look around the website. Instead, I went to the first place I could find and SPAMMED to try to help my website.

parchain.co.id - buy stuff here if you love spammers. Please visit often or I won't get paid enough to rent a love goat for the weekend.

For those who are planning to start up with Forex trading, it is best to start up with these major currency pairs.
Euro (EUR)
US Dollar (USD)
British Pound (GBP)
Swiss Franc (CHF)
Japanese Yen (JPY)
Australian Dollar (AUD)
Canadian Dollar (CAD)
These currencies are widely traded and have tight spread so it is easier to get instant gain from them. Avoid trading rare currency pairs because this kind of trading needs further knowledge to trade such pairs successfully.

I totally agree with these pairs as these are trade all over the world that the exchange rate fairly stable through out the year.I prefer to trade in EUR/USD.

http://www.ventanaluxuryapts.com/

Last edited:
I have read all the posts in this thread and you have explained the Forex trading system in the critical way.I think the questions asked in this article, critical in the successful working of the daily operations.

http://www.ventanaluxuryapts.com/

Last edited:
Libyan turmoil

Watch the rise of the Canadian dollar

go to forexminister.com]www.forexminister.com

I love my new Wordpress site so much I decided to spam it in the FPA's Current Forex Trading Signals. I haven't bothered to put any content there yet. I just want everyone to start visiting it while I'm still thinking of a way to make money from my spam.

Back