September 2012 in review and a question for you

I'd like to see " FPA recommends" Top 10 (or xx) honest,reputable brokers,that new traders can trust and start trading with !Personally I dont quite believe in EA 's.

I am in full agreement. The more lists the better! My one exclusion would be demo accounts as these often fail to emulate a real trading account.

I would also like to see manual trading system tests but only under real trading conditions. I have seen good paper simulation results for manual trading systems that fall apart under real conditions.

I'd like to see " FPA recommends" Top 10 (or xx) honest,reputable brokers,that new traders can trust and start trading with !

The FPA doesn't endorse brokers. Look at Crown Forex and PFG Best. Both were well rated and were supposed to be regulated. Both were liquidated by the regulators. Most of the money is gone forever.

With FPA reputation and recommendation, Brokers will make every effort to come to this list and FPA will help a lot of traders to not lose money and to gain initial confidence.Hope for FPA this will be a big plus in effort to make forex FPA community larger and stronger.I totally agree not to endorse brokers and hope this does not mean they are all crooks.

Personally, I think some aren't crooks. The problem is that a good one can turn to the dark side with very little warning. This is why traders need to continuously keep an eye on the reviews for their broker. If you see 2 or 3 complaints about withdrawal problems in a short time, test the withdrawal system out for yourself.

This is only a suggestion.I appreciate the work and effort that FPA provides for forex community and us small traders !

Best regards, Zoran !

Personally, I think some aren't crooks. The problem is that a good one can turn to the dark side with very little warning. This is why traders need to continuously keep an eye on the reviews for their broker. If you see 2 or 3 complaints about withdrawal problems in a short time, test the withdrawal system out for yourself.

Thk you Pharaoh - Oh man i must live in fairyland, (do not take drugs :) but that had not occurred to me - i carefully checked out my broker when i opened an account but to keep checking to see if there are any complains oopss!!!

I would be particularly interested in the first, second, and fourth lists, as well as the "Worst of" versions of these.
Also, I, like Zoran C, would have liked for you to be able to evaluate and endorse brokers, since "honest broker" seems to be an oxymoron most days. However, I can see that you can't, because of how rapidly a broker can change. And I will take your advice on monitoring brokers, and check on mine frequently.
Thanks for all of the work that you do.

Back