Setting up an Expert Advisor

JimmyRozza

Private, 1st Class
Hi all,
I am planning on running an EA next week for the first time. My friend set me a few to test, they are EX4 files.
A few weeks ago I watched a really good video on how to set them up on YouTube, but I can't for the life of me find it again....
Does anyone know of any good YouTube guides (or similar) to help get these things running?
Thanks for your advice in advance!

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
Hi all,
I am planning on running an EA next week for the first time. My friend set me a few to test, they are EX4 files.
A few weeks ago I watched a really good video on how to set them up on YouTube, but I can't for the life of me find it again....
Does anyone know of any good YouTube guides (or similar) to help get these things running?
Thanks for your advice in advance!
If this is a commercial EA then you need to talk about any results somewhere in the Commerce Zone here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ce-zone-services-offers-news-discussions.124/ :)

Vince Pang

Recruit
Try to search online article see whether got people share on how to install EA. If no, I can teach you personally through video call if you want.

FPA Forums Team Note: Why not make a video and share it here? That way everyone can learn.