Setting up an Expert Advisor

It's work but my ea work-based martingale, when I think an open trades against the major trend usually cut loss manually, I am not entirely relying upon ea, but I think no holy grail ea, first use backtest for the first screening.

Each EA is a separate entity, I would not rely on general parameters and general recommendations..
It is best to remember what it was called or search for recommendations specifically by EA name.

I'd like to give some advice, but it's such a dangerous situation that you don't want to be the one who hurts you, start with something basic, general, so that you can gradually navigate through the situation and use something more specific.

Setting up an Expert Advisor can be a valuable tool for traders who want to automate their trading strategies. Expert Advisors, also known as EAs, are computer programs that can analyze market data and automatically execute trades based on pre-set criteria. However, it's important to remember that EAs are not a substitute for developing a solid trading plan and having a good understanding of market dynamics. Before setting up an EA, make sure to thoroughly test it and monitor its performance to ensure it aligns with your trading goals and objectives. Additionally, it's always a good idea to keep an eye on market conditions and adjust your EA settings as needed.

Back