Setting up an Expert Advisor

JimmyRozza

Master Sergeant
Hi all,
I am planning on running an EA next week for the first time. My friend set me a few to test, they are EX4 files.
A few weeks ago I watched a really good video on how to set them up on YouTube, but I can't for the life of me find it again....
Does anyone know of any good YouTube guides (or similar) to help get these things running?
Thanks for your advice in advance!

Hi all,
I am planning on running an EA next week for the first time. My friend set me a few to test, they are EX4 files.
A few weeks ago I watched a really good video on how to set them up on YouTube, but I can't for the life of me find it again....
Does anyone know of any good YouTube guides (or similar) to help get these things running?
If this is a commercial EA then you need to talk about any results somewhere in the Commerce Zone here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ce-zone-services-offers-news-discussions.124/ :)

Try to search online article see whether got people share on how to install EA. If no, I can teach you personally through video call if you want.

FPA Forums Team Note: Why not make a video and share it here? That way everyone can learn.

Hi all,
Just take it in ages, can get tricky but you’ll get the back of it

The discussion ended in the most interisting phase. I was really curious about the EA and its result.

If just want to run ea on the mt4 platform is a very simple way, copy the ex.4 file to the expert folder in the mql4 data folder, refresh navigator then you will see ea already on the platform, just click ea to attached on the chart based your trading pair. how to open the folder just click File then Open Data Folder. except you want to run ea on VPS, it needs a different step.

How are things progressing now ?
I'm always curious on new EAs .
Still trying to find the holy grail!!

Back