seventrades.com scam

seventrades.com

i started trading with seventrades on 14th of feb 2013 and deposited 10000usd in my trading account of 2088510425. After that imeade profit of 1500usd and gave withdrawl request amount of 1500usd and i got that withdrawl amount succesfully to my liberty reserve account, After the weeks ago i made 500usd profit and ofcourse gave withdrawl request on 5th april 2013 ..but still now they are not credited that amount and they are not online since 40 days.In this meantime they disabled my trading account, i sent so many emails to them still now no response from seventrades.com members. i called their contact number which is in their website 0044 (020) 8133 0777 .since 1 month their customer support is online still now. am in very trouble now with my clients. so please solve this issue from this.

Attachments

• seventradeswithdrawl.jpg
    seventradeswithdrawl.jpg
    184.2 KB · Views: 6
i started trading with seventrades forex broker on 14th of feb 2013 and deposited

10000usd in my trading account of 2088510425. After that imeade profit of 1500usd and

gave withdrawl request amount of 1500usd and i got that withdrawl amount succesfully to

my liberty reserve account, After the weeks ago i made 500usd profit and ofcourse gave

withdrawl request on 5th april 2013 ..but still now they are not credited that amount and

they are not online since 40 days... in this meantime they disabled my trading account, i

sent so many emails to them still now no response from seventrades.com members. i called

their contact number which is in their website 0044 (020) 8133 0777 .since 1 month their

customer support is online still now. am in very trouble now with my clients. so please solve

this issue from this seventrades.

Pharaoh

Colonel
This doesn't sound good. The website says they are regulated, but I haven't spotted any info about what regulator they are supposed to be regulated by.

seventrades scam broker

@Pharaoh : Yes sir you are right. in their website they said that they are regulated.. but they dont mention about the regulator..... sir do have any idea how can we findout the regulator of this comapny? or how can i get my funds from seventrades?

This doesn't sound good. The website says they are regulated, but I haven't spotted any info about what regulator they are supposed to be regulated by.

Pharaoh

Colonel
Have a friend try to contact them saying he's thinking of opening an account. If they respond, have the friend try to get them into a chat and ask about the regulation.

you mean , you have friend in seventrades or ur friend in the country where they are located?
Have a friend try to contact them saying he's thinking of opening an account. If they respond, have the friend try to get them into a chat and ask about the regulation.

I chosen the broker called seven trades and I invested 10000 USD through the mode of liberty reserve. Initially, I start my trading activities and earned more than 3000 USD in the couple of weeks and I have given withdrawal through the same mode. In a single day they processed the withdrawal and it was credited in my lr a.c. I felt the worst experience from the customer support team of seven trades and they won’t come online for more than 30 days. I given the withdrawal amount of 5000 USD and they don’t give any proper communication to my email or phone or live support. Due to their improper way of communication, I tried to contact the UK phone no and it was mentioned in the website and the call has been picked by the unknown person from different concern. I am really worried a lot and pitching lot of emails to the seven trades technical and customer support team. But, till yet I am not received even any acknowledgement email from their side. I requested the FPA forum to take immediate action against the seventrades broker and help for me to take the amount back. Kindly, treat my case as emergency one and give priority. I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Pharaoh

Colonel
you mean , you have friend in seventrades or ur friend in the country where they are located?

Get a friend of yours (in any country) contact seventrades to pretend to be a potential client. Have him/her mention the possibility of depositing a lot of money. Once seventrades is really interested, have the friend ask about regulation.

balajisi

Corporal
Dear sir

Their chat is not available and they do not respond to any mails. My friend too has lost over 100k of profits from this scam broker and he had 3 accounts with them each with 10k funding. They suddenly disabled his account and now not responding to any withdrawals or mails. Their website says regulated by FSC which is Mauritius authorities but I do not find this broker under them on FSC website. I too lost 500 usd and another friend 1000 usd as they disabled the account suddenly and are not responding. No one picks up their tel nos as listed and they are 100 percent scam brokers

Balaji

Get a friend of yours (in any country) contact seventrades to pretend to be a potential client. Have him/her mention the possibility of depositing a lot of money. Once seventrades is really interested, have the friend ask about regulation.