• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss SFX-Markets.com

General discussions of a financial company
SFX Markets is seriously in breach of contract by stopping clients to withdraw money since january 2019. The given reason being that SFX global (a bank account holder) with tallinn business bank at estonia is under audit regarding to AML issues that need to comply with.

According to SFX Finance department that the withdrawal will only be notified upon confirmation. But no date is given.

My self and more than 60 friends in the investment group from Malaysia (wechat group) are having this problem and everyone is very disappointed. The numbers are actually more. If this can not be resolved within the promising time. We will seek for law enforcement authority to get involved including bringing Stone Gain from Singapore and its related investment company STG Wealth - The boss Mr. Jack.

However, If this matter can be resolved, we will be more than glad to continue our investment with them and we will give a positive response in this forum.

SFX Markets is seriously in breach of contract by stopping clients to withdraw money since january 2019. The given reason being that SFX global (a bank account holder) with tallinn business bank at estonia is under audit regarding to AML issues that need to comply with.

According to SFX Finance department that the withdrawal will only be notified upon confirmation. But no date is given.

My self and more than 60 friends in the investment group from Malaysia (wechat group) are having this problem and everyone is very disappointed. The numbers are actually more. If this can not be resolved within the promising time. We will seek for law enforcement authority to get involved including bringing Stone Gain from Singapore and its related investment company STG Wealth - The boss Mr. Jack.

However, If this matter can be resolved, we will be more than glad to continue our investment with them and we will give a positive response in this forum.
Hi Kevinck,

good morning. I'm trying to gather information from "info@sfx-markets.com", "support@sfx-markets.com", "info@svgfsa.com" and "info@financialcommission.org" but

info@sfx-markets.com
SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<info@sfx-markets.com>:
host aspmx.l.google.com [74.125.131.26]: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.

and info@financialcommission.org answered me
"This company is no longer our Member, thus, we cannot provide you any information regarding this matter"
and then
"According to the message on the brokers website, they may be referring to this regulatory authority regarding the investigation. We recommend that you contact this organization in the Philippines to see if they can confirm that they are conducting this investigation.

www.amlc.gov.ph/

If it turns out that this organization has no relation to the information provided by SFX Markets, then we fear that this message may be deceiving customers. In that case it would be prudent to file a complaint with the authorities in the country where SFX Markets was registered, which is St. Vincent & Grenadines: http://svgfsa.com/."

What should we do for fixing it?

Best regards.
/achab

I tried to contact SFX-Markets to three email address I have and I got these answers:

Indirizzo non trovato
Il tuo messaggio non è stato recapitato a info@sfx-markets.com perché l'indirizzo risulta inesistente o non può ricevere email.
ULTERIORI INFORMAZIONI
Risposta:
550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 23sor1346225wmi.18 - gsmtp

Reporting-MTA: dns; googlemail.com
Received-From-MTA: dns; mariatpratico@gmail.com
Arrival-Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
X-Original-Message-ID: <e1fe002a-5c64-f598-4010-dbfb8a231853@gmail.com>

Final-Recipient: rfc822; info@sfx-markets.com
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 23sor1346225wmi.18 - gsmtp
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

Indirizzo non trovato
Il tuo messaggio non è stato recapitato a support@sfx-markets.com perché l'indirizzo risulta inesistente o non può ricevere email.
ULTERIORI INFORMAZIONI
Risposta:
550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 23sor1346225wmi.18 - gsmtp

Arrival-Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
X-Original-Message-ID: <e1fe002a-5c64-f598-4010-dbfb8a231853@gmail.com>

Final-Recipient: rfc822; support@sfx-markets.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser 23sor1346225wmi.18 - gsmtp
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:49:22 -0700 (PDT)

Indirizzo non trovato
Il tuo messaggio non è stato recapitato a m.angelopoulos@sfx-markets.com perché l'indirizzo risulta inesistente o non può ricevere email.
ULTERIORI INFORMAZIONI
Risposta:
550 5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or unnecessary spaces. Learn more at https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser k12sor5511517wrm.10 - gsmtp

Arrival-Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:55:53 -0700 (PDT)
X-Original-Message-ID: <542482de-8314-760d-4602-a2e64611de5b@gmail.com>

Final-Recipient: rfc822; m.angelopoulos@sfx-markets.com
550 5.1.1 https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser k12sor5511517wrm.10 - gsmtp
Last-Attempt-Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 23:55:55 -0700 (PDT)

What will you do about this matter?

Back