Sgxbul.com sgxex.xyz Fraud !

Greentree

Recruit
Met an Asian guy on tinder, transferred our conversation to WhatsApp in December. We video chatted once, but I couldn’t see his face. he told me he could teach me how to trade crypto . I bought bitcoin from coinbase and Paxful and had it transferred to SGXbul.com( scam app/website). In SGX i exchanged bitcoin to usdt. I started off with just $200 and then lead to thousands. Everytime we traded I made a 3o% return. I lost money in one trade but he did that purposefully so that it would feel real. Also invested $30k in their daily interest return plan. he mentioned that he would create a plan to raise money together . I figured it was a plan that required a minimum . I invested $50k worth of usdt and he sent $140k of usdt. We doubled it within 2 weeks . It allowed me to transfer out $800 but when I tried to withdraw $30000, It stated that I needed to pay half my principal ( almost $200k) he insisted on saying that he’ll find the money to put in so we could get our money back , only to try to manipulate me to put in more. Also the app started glitching at some point of our trading and he sent me a new website sgxex.xyz. This website used the same platform as the earlier website and my account info was still in there.

Attachments

• A4CCAEBB-5FB7-4D28-AA0A-7D85BF5591ED.jpeg
    A4CCAEBB-5FB7-4D28-AA0A-7D85BF5591ED.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DD229A56-2C3A-4A77-B1D0-1B68C3A3278B.png
    DD229A56-2C3A-4A77-B1D0-1B68C3A3278B.png
    421.5 KB · Views: 25
Met an Asian guy on tinder, transferred our conversation to WhatsApp in December. We video chatted once, but I couldn’t see his face. he told me he could teach me how to trade crypto . I bought bitcoin from coinbase and Paxful and had it transferred to SGXbul.com( scam app/website). In SGX i exchanged bitcoin to usdt. I started off with just $200 and then lead to thousands. Everytime we traded I made a 3o% return. I lost money in one trade but he did that purposefully so that it would feel real. Also invested $30k in their daily interest return plan. he mentioned that he would create a plan to raise money together . I figured it was a plan that required a minimum . I invested $50k worth of usdt and he sent $140k of usdt. We doubled it within 2 weeks . It allowed me to transfer out $800 but when I tried to withdraw $30000, It stated that I needed to pay half my principal ( almost $200k) he insisted on saying that he’ll find the money to put in so we could get our money back , only to try to manipulate me to put in more. Also the app started glitching at some point of our trading and he sent me a new website sgxex.xyz. This website used the same platform as the earlier website and my account info was still in there.
Both websites not working.

Sorry for your loss and don't send any money requested for fees as this is another part of the scam to steal more money from victims. Below are some additional details about the websites.

Sgxbul's website was just registered in January 2021 but currently you cannot ping the IP for this site!

1614182726282.png

Sgxex was also registered in January 2021 however currently the site is down all together.
The queried object does not exist: previous registration D216103383-CNIC was purged on 2021-01-04T07:22:30.0

Last edited:
Anyone that you met on Tinder or any dating sites promising you this and that for investment never fall of it. Thanks for sharing your story but it's really a shame that some people go such length to steal from others.

It obvious that they can close down the websites if they already stole $200k from one individual already. I hope these crooks rot in hell.

Next step you should do is to report them, as long as there are more people reporting the authorities will speed up the cases and again sorry for your financial loss, hope this is a valuable life lesson.

Hi @Greentree ,

So sorry for your loss. Where are you from?

I am from the Philippines. I am a victim as well of this same scam strategy, same website/ app— probably not the same scammer because there are lots of them. These Chinese guys.

What steps have you done so far?
Have you reported to various Law enforcement authorities already? Locally and Internationally?
Did you receive any replies from them?
What did your local authorities say about this complaint?

Sorry, so many questions.
Sadly, our local authorities are not prioritzing this kind of complaint. Been going back and forth to their offices already, they just said that it is almost impossible to trace the scammer especially if we have not met in person.

Since the website is registered in China, PH authorities said that this is not within their jurisdiction- they will just be coordinating and forward the complaint to the Chinese police, which I hope they really do. Until now, No updates yet

@PK494
Would you know where else can we report this?
This is an international crime already, I hope the authorities will notice this huge scam - modus operandi .

Thanks!

Hi @Greentree ,

I am from the Philippines. I am a victim as well of this same scam strategy, same website/ app— probably not the same scammer because there are lots of them. These Chinese guys.

Have you reported to various Law enforcement authorities already? Locally and Internationally?

Sadly, our local authorities are not prioritzing this kind of complaint. Been going back and forth to their offices already, they just said that it is almost impossible to trace the scammer especially if we have not met in person.

Since the website is registered in China, PH authorities said that this is not within their jurisdiction- they will just be coordinating and forward the complaint to the Chinese police, which I hope they really do. Until now, No updates yet

@PK494
This is an international crime already, I hope the authorities will notice this huge scam - modus operandi .

Thanks!

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form
Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

Hope this help. It is definitely an international crime

Hi @Greentree ,

@PK494

Thanks!
Hi!
I’m from the US. I reported to our fbi, commission of treasurer , irs , SGX actual website. There’s also a group of people, I found through Reddit who have been scammed outside of the US . Don’t apologize for questions . I know this is an overwhelming situation.

Hong Kong: https://www.police.gov.hk/ppp_en/04_crime_matters/adcc/contact.html

Hong Kong SFC: HK SFC Online Complaint Form
Singapore: https://www.police.gov.sg/I-Witness

Taiwan: https://english.police.gov.taipei/cp.aspx?n=4C927E8874B0DDE8

China: http://cyberpolice.mps.gov.cn/ but need someone who reads Chinese to navigate

Usually all these websites are register using GoDaddy so, please report it here too: abuse@godaddy.com

HOW TO COMPLAIN TO THE REGULATORS MANUAL

Hope this help. It is definitely an international crime
Thanks a lot, @PK494 !

Will definitely revisit these contacts and file a complaint accordingly.

Hi!
I’m from the US. I reported to our fbi, commission of treasurer , irs , SGX actual website. There’s also a group of people, I found through Reddit who have been scammed outside of the US . Don’t apologize for questions . I know this is an overwhelming situation.
@Greentree
Yes, they do have other victims all over the world. I visited all the sites involving this fraudulent investment platform. Then I’ve read so many reviews about them after the devastating incident. I know it’s too late but I was so desperate to find out how can I go about it and what are the necessary steps to be taken.
Then I tried reaching out to the other victims, luckily they replied to me. Currently, I am in touch with the 3 of them. 1 from Indonesia, 1 from Germany and 1 from the Philippines same as me.

You may want to check these links below.(Reviews)
Basically, these sgxclubs.com and coreaxe.xyz are the sites prior to sgxbul.com. They just keeps on changing the links- but we are not able to access anymore.

Hi @Greentree ,

@PK494

Thanks!
You must share your experience by creating new thred.

Back