Shadowing the Big Boys FX Analysis

STBB_SG

Recruit
Trading has always been my passion and making it something that I can do day in day out is my dream.
Couple of years ago… i did that. Never regretted.

You get the things you want in life, the freedom and the resources…

Just wanted to start this thread to share thoughts of mine on the various FX pairs.

You are free to share your feedbacks as well!

Cheers!

STBB

Interesting to watch tonite (Singapore Timezone)…lets see how the flip zone pans out at 1.088
overall EU still bullish on the higher timeframe.
NFP tonite!

Watching

Attachments

• 2023-04-07 08_47_08-EURUSD 1.09165 ▼ −0.02% FX And Indices Charting 2020.png
    2023-04-07 08_47_08-EURUSD 1.09165 ▼ −0.02% FX And Indices Charting 2020.png
    35.2 KB · Views: 9
You might also be keen to look at AudNzd...looks good for shorting...today or days to come. :)
1680829284700.png

Sharing something out of forex...on snp and nas..
could be flipping down on the h4 timeframe..do watch out the levels

Hello fellow traders , my regular and new friends!
Welcome and thanks for dropping by my post.

We gonna have a very very exciting week next week with GBP,EUR,CHF,USD having release their interest rate decision!
That's more than half of the 7 major currencies!
1f642.png

Want to find out more how you can plan for the coming week for your trades?
My trading ideas as below:

USD - Lookin at USD, right now it is at a key level on h4 to break up higher,Either it gonna break that R and go higher, which i am slightly leaning towards this since the trend is still up on h4 and h1. But if it fail or false break higher, it would be turning lower.

USDCHF

The USDCHF if bottom out now, i could likely be testing the next downtrendline as shown on h4. For now it seems good to look for long on pullbacks.

Do Like and Boost if you have learnt something and enjoyed the content, thank you!

-- Get the right tools and an experienced Guide, you WILL navigate your way out of this "Dangerous Jungle"! --

Disclaimers:
The analysis shared through this channel are purely for educational and entertainment purposes only. They are by no means professional advice for individual/s to enter trades for investment or trading purposes.

Back