Share Tech_Trust Tech Ltd (www.onlinemarketshare.com) - scam withdrawal

Let`s start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/18032/onlinemarketshare-forex-brokers
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your thread passes 96 hours.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Hi RickyGo
Wow, that's a massive hit- wish I'd of done some homework I'm a victim of this company also, being a complete novice I signed up with them about two months ago, they started slowly wanting more and more cash this manager started grooming me, asking me to put more in ever-increasing amounts. I dried my account out and he was still daily calling me to increase my pot. I finally realized that this was a scam and refused, I wanted to close my account and wanted to withdraw what was left, the manager got very offended and I'm still waiting to a so-called email which I know will never come. just before I ask them to close the account I have a few account positions open and suddenly the losses were running at an alarming speed, they were trying to bleed me out, but I manage to sell them off just in time took nearly 40% of my balance in a few seconds. They have done this to a few other people as well. Sorry to hear about your predicament If I had any ideas where these sods are working from I go and sort them out, perhaps you can help with ant further info?

diana.mazur@onlinemarketshare.net - A XXXXX who works for the scam company "onlinemarketshare" there is also Damian another XXXXXXXXXX. Read https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/online-marketshare.

ADVISORY -Actionfraud / Citizen Advice / Police / FCA / Company House (they dont care who you are as long as you pay your taxes) NONE OF THEM CAN HELP YOU ONCE YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MONEY.

The money is gone . stolen - don't invest anymore. You can't get it back because its bitcoin. The scam is setup to steal from UK and USA mostly. They make great promises and you only realise the scam is real when you request to withdraw money. The trading account is fake, it's just a clone. The trading account shows you a profit or your trades but the money is only on screen not your real money. These people are professionals and they are real good at persuading you and convincing you to part with you money. You will find none of these people have a social media account so you can't trace them - they are why ahead of the system.
They may have a presence on the darknet?

diana.mazur@onlinemarketshare.net - A XXXXX who works for the scam company "onlinemarketshare" there is also Damian another XXXXXXXXXX. Read https://www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings/online-marketshare.

ADVISORY -Actionfraud / Citizen Advice / Police / FCA / Company House (they dont care who you are as long as you pay your taxes) NONE OF THEM CAN HELP YOU ONCE YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MONEY.

The money is gone . stolen - don't invest anymore. You can't get it back because its bitcoin. The scam is setup to steal from UK and USA mostly. They make great promises and you only realise the scam is real when you request to withdraw money. The trading account is fake, it's just a clone. The trading account shows you a profit or your trades but the money is only on screen not your real money. These people are professionals and they are real good at persuading you and convincing you to part with you money. You will find none of these people have a social media account so you can't trace them - they are why ahead of the system.
They may have a presence on the darknet

This forum is not safe to discuss anything as they are monitoring this website - they showed me my post as I was pleading with them -they using untraceable phone numbers and highly encrypted Signal app as their firewall - if you could email me we also can setup a signal app contact and discuss how we can get to these Invincibles

FPA Forums Team Note: You may want to discuss strategies privately, but please make sure all fact are posted publicly so other traders can see what is going on.

It's shame that all these victims come here to have a little cry and don't do anything positive to get these criminals caught, we know they are very slick but no crime is perfect, they have our money but we have plenty of time to get them, the money not coming back but satisfaction can be achieved to know these people don't sleep so well at night also. they need to know that someone out there waiting for them, this can be only achieved if we work together,

It's shame that all these victims come here to have a little cry and don't do anything positive to get these criminals caught, we know they are very slick but no crime is perfect, they have our money but we have plenty of time to get them, the money not coming back but satisfaction can be achieved to know these people don't sleep so well at night also. they need to know that someone out there waiting for them, this can be only achieved if we work together,
Hello Ashley2000,
Nothing is untraceable if you know where/how to look on the web. Let me know if you and and RickyGo need some help?

Back